could someone look at my logs?

Options

Replies

• nopudgepoot
    nopudgepoot Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    In addition to eating more and adding more fruits and vegetables, I would try drinking more water too.
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Eat more

Change out the red meat for chicken/turkey/fish/eggs

All the sodium from the processed food probably caused the water weight that you see on the scale
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    The 3lbs is most likely water retention. As another poster said theres no way in hell you ate 10,500 extra calories to gain 3 lbs of fat.

That being said I would eat all your cals for the day and eat less processed foods and more fresh foods. You'll probably lose the water weight quick, feel more satisfied and see better results
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more. You are consistently in the green in high amounts.
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Please.....

eat-food.png

you are starving yourself.

pretty much sums it up.
    and this is why you're not losing.
    I recommend to everyone getting new rules of lifting for women
    they also have one for men (just titled new rules of lifting) if anyone wanted to check it out.
    it's cheap and sums up why slashing cals it terrible :)
  • QueChulaYo
    QueChulaYo Posts: 71
    Options
    Balance is key, eating enough calories (carbs and proteins), sleep, water, and some form of exercise.

from your diary, i see you need more carbs, and more calories:)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Your carb count looks low. If you are purposely trying a low carb diet you need to ditch the fat free sugar/fake sugar loaded stuff and bring your fat and proteins way up. And if low carb do shoot for more lean meats and healthier fats like olives, avocado, handfull of almonds. If low carb is not your intent kindly ignore all of the above.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Please.....

eat-food.png

you are starving yourself.
  • tajmel
    tajmel Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    More food in general, less salt (you shouldn't be GAINING while starving yourself, so the gain is likely water), more fresh foods.
  • daisynsunshine
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I will def. watch the calories and red meat. I couldn't get any more calories in one day bc I had surgery for acid reflux with limited me. It cuts your stomach in half and wraps the throat with the remaining parts. I am up in calories now though:)
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    When I want to share my logs, I text picture of them to my friends. :happy:
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

DAMNIT! You beat me to it.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

:angry: ...I didnt get my text.
  • daisynsunshine
    Options
    good idea! I can text my weight loss buddy my logs!
  • AddictionForBeauty
    Options
    Too many sodium-rich foods, which will make you retain water weight and it will make it harder to stay hydrated. Hydration helps your metabolism, so maybe try switching a few things around?
  • JennyZD
    JennyZD Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    1) lower your sodium intake! You can do this by eating "cleaner" or less processed "ready to eat meals". Try to keep it at 2k max and drink tons of water. You can easily lose 5lb of water weight doing that alone
    2) eat more but stick to clean and lean foods, lean protein veggies, etc
    3) you can eat more carbs, just stick to whole grains or carbs from veggies-- it'll keep you fuller longer :)
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You're not eating enough!!! AT LEAST 1200 a day MINIMUM
  • daisynsunshine
    Options
    I'm struggling to fill my cals today and my fruit is putting me over in sugar.:(
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling to fill my cals today and my fruit is putting me over in sugar.:(

Sugar from fruit has no effect on weight loss as long as you are in a deficit.

Sugar from HoHos have no effect on your weight loss as long as you are in a calorie deficit.

Hope I made a good point....
    =D
  • fluffyknitter
    Options
    Howcome there is no entries for the weekend?