Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• hijude57
    hijude57 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 lbs to lose. All this support is awesome! I think it's the most important part of the journey. I'm open to friends
    I'm just 2 days in.
  • Lcnena209
    Lcnena209 Posts: 60
    Options
    Feel free to add me...
  • wannabeAirmanSF
    Options
    Hello!

I need to lose about 144 pounds.
  • Bernabrook
    Bernabrook Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i do!
    its been devastating
  • Ashcakesluv
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 pounds well bump that I am going to lose 100 pounds, but I want to start off with 60 pounds first.:wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...

I have lost 126 but I still have 80 more to go...

Lauren
  • Lcnena209
    Lcnena209 Posts: 60
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to loose but I'm working on it one day at a time. My goal is to loose 5 pounds this mounth. Sounds easy but I'm having a very hard time doing it. Add me for support.........
  • Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt
    Drop_it_Like_Its_Hawt Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new, and have 180 to lose, so if anyone wants to friend me for support, I'd be up for it!
  • themode13
    themode13 Posts: 2
    Options
    Lets do this!!! I need to lose at least 70-80+ lbs... If anyone is looking for a friend to talk to or to work on our weight goals together, feel free to friend me. Ive sent all my personal friends invites, unfortunately nothing yet... but maybe if they see me making positive changes, then they will too... ,
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, I am losing 138 pounds. Started in January at 238 pounds, joined MFP in June at 214 pounds, am now 200 pounds! I have lost 38 pounds and have 70 more to go to reach my goal weight of 130 pounds.
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Any and all may feel free to add me. Started at 302, shooting for about 185 or so!
  • daking639
    daking639 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started on Jan 16 2012 at 415#s. I'm down just about 90 and would like to go 100 more. Set attainable intermediate goals and work towards them. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Jdp7176
    Jdp7176 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey there, just joined the site myself. Im looking to lose 100lbs been a big guy all my life but its time to get a crackin lol and be half the man I used to be.....literally.
  • flsusi
    flsusi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hey y'all - im brand new to this site, I have been using the iphone app for a while and had no clue there is an actual web page... duh!

Im looking to shed around 100 pounds. Already got rid of 20, but now it seems im stuck and its SOOO frustrating!

But - Ill keep trying! Maybe if I start thinking skinny thoughts?

any ideas are welcome guys, I need some encouragement!
  • jessimom
    jessimom Posts: 29
    Options
    FYI to everyone if they are interested there is a 100 pound plus group on here you can join just to chat with others with the same goal.
  • shadowvampira
    Options
    IM IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU AND ANY BOOST WE COULD GIVE EACH OTHER WOULD BE GREAT!!!
  • mshoneysmile7
    mshoneysmile7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yes! I need to lose 115 to get down to my goal weight.... I cannot believe I let myself get like that and I don't know what it is going to take to get myself back on track... Any motivation is encouraged. Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • h2oophelia
    h2oophelia Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey! I'm needing to lose about 100 pounds and I'm always looking for friends to keep me motivated and on track. :) Feel free to add me!
  • AmyG27
    AmyG27 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I should lose a 100 but for right now, my goal is set at 60! Looking for new friends to go on the journey with me! The more support, the better.

24837570.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing ok this week. I will be more active after we get our interenet at home working I just cant seem to do as much from my phone. Have a Great Week.