Hi Everybody

Options
Hi. I'm Jason, a 36 year old guy married almost 12 years. Been the typical gamer guy all my life. Got married got comfortable got even lazier. Now I am looking to lose 100lbs. I work out with my wife and eat what she puts in front of me so this should be easy. :laugh: Gonna miss my Burgers though.

I play League of Legends, sometimes World of Warcraft. Always up for positive energy giving friends who can help my wife keep me motivated. :laugh: I'm an upbeat fun guy most days.

Found my father after being away from him for 30 years. :drinker: Made a pact to get healthy to be around with him for much longer than we were apart. To top it off no kids yet and we are looking to have a few soon either by adoption or the old fashioned way. :devil: I gotta be able to keep up with that kind of energy.

Replies

• AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here as well, as of today! Best of luck to you in your weight loss journey :)
  • rms171
    rms171 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Jason good luck and welcome to the century club. We can do it. Use this site and be honest with yourself. If the plate looks quite full of food it is and its more than you need. Do it for your family, I'm doing it for mine.
  • lindab142
    lindab142 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm new here too. Heard about it from a few online friends.

My name is Linda. I've been married for 38 years and have 3 beautiful furry cat children.

Over the years of my marriage, I've gained about 50 pounds. Haven't tried much to take it off, but I'm petite in stature and am starting to have problems breathing (besides the fact that I have COPD).

I'm not into exercise, but need to start to get the extra pounds off. Looking for support and a group to keep me coming back and working at it.
  • Jdp7176
    Jdp7176 Posts: 3
    Options
    Good to hear from you guys, hoping to make this a lifestyle change rather than just a diet, well see how it goes lol