C25K app on iPhone?

Options
What is a good c25k app for an iPhone? I saw a few and I want some feedback on which one you prefer! Thanks!

Replies

• jrs5444
    jrs5444 Posts: 86
    Options
    I started with the actual c25k on android...then a week into it bought an iPhone. The best one I came across was "Get Running" It is the exact same plan as the one I had on the droid but talks me through a little bit more. =) Happy Running!
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    on my iPhone, I use "C25K" by ZenLabs.
    Seems to work great.. and lets you pick a playlist to listen to as well...
  • giadatje
    giadatje Posts: 59
    Options
    I have C25K Free. It's for free and I love it. It lets me also listening to my iPod while I practice!

Have fun!
  • graysiesmom
    graysiesmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just use the C25K free app from Zen Labs and really enjoyed it. I would just listen to my I Heart Radio station (or anything else I wanted to) while doing the run and the C25K app would break in and tell me when to run when to walk and when I was done. That way I didn't have to watch the clock. Good luck!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I use the Bluefin "Ease into 5k". Program, and it's worked great for me. Wife was going onto the Bridge to 10k as well. I must say that no e of my running programs work perfectly with my old iPhone 3G
  • owneverychoice
    owneverychoice Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    There's a podcast called "The Chubby Jones Podcast" where this girl plays AWESOME music and tells you when to walk/jog according to the c25k program. She also encourages you and is sarcastic and awesome. I totally recommend it-- it's the only thing getting me through c25k!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to look into those!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i have the "ease into 5k" by bluefin labs, too! but at the time when i bought it, it was named couch to 5k. it shows you your route, pace, and you can add your own music.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    on my iPhone, I use "C25K" by ZenLabs.
    Seems to work great.. and lets you pick a playlist to listen to as well...

^^^^This. Plus its free.
  • Buttercup225
    Buttercup225 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I like Easy 5K with Jeff Galloway on iPhone. It's an amazing app. I've used the actual Couch to 5K before and it doesn't compare to Easy 5K. There is even GPS and the option of outdoor or treadmill runs. $3.99 on iTunes.
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    bump