Low Carb

Options
I've been a MFP member a year ... but hit or miss. A few days ago I reviewed my past food diaries and decided to do a better job keeping track. Now I'm looking for women friends. I'm a reader, I crochet, embroider, garden ... Love God. Hate getting old (lol). Have a great grand child! Drink red wine every day. Miss potato chips :(

:smile:

Replies

• MissMiley
    MissMiley Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey!

Good for you for getting things under control!! You've done great so far!! Sending you a friend request!!

Cynde
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....No great grandchildren, or grandchildren for that matter and hopefully not for a few more years, many more years!!! My kids are 13 and 16. But I do like to read and belong to a book club, I embroider, and garden. My daughter is the crochet'er and kinit'er, self taught as I can make a stitch to save my soul!! Love the wine and potato chips are my biggest pitfall!!! I can't even have them in my house cuz I feel like it is my civic duty to eat them....all of them! haha I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals! :drinker: