Need some support buddies ;)

Options
I need some buddies to walk this weight loss journey with....

Replies

• amiguito123
    Options
    Go ahead and add me, please. I've only been on MFP for two months, but it has helped me a lot.
  • nita2131
    nita2131 Posts: 1
    Options
    im new here too and need some support to
  • bean1813
    bean1813 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations. I am only on day 2 and already finding it hard.
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like! :D
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like!
  • abbydommi2
    Options
    Don't get discourage. Weight loss is the hardest thing you will ever do. I have a huge amount of weight to lose and I started my journey in May. I have lost 42 pounds. I still crave a sweets and I eat the, just in moderation. my Fitness Pal has help me hold myself accountable for what i am putting into my body.. After a couple weeks working out got easier and I found it relieve stress better then eating ever did. It also allows me to treat myself to a night out at my favorite italian restaurant. You be amazed how easy it is to burn calories. I have two kids. Playing games on the Wii like bowling or tennis burn a ton of calories, for me 600 for an hour if play. Cleaning, grocery shopping, preparing dinner and all the activities I do with the kids. Keep track of everything you do and don't cheat you will be pleasantly surprised.
  • c_wall87
    c_wall87 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me too. I could use some help also.
  • jtkwood
    jtkwood Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • Meeks808
    Meeks808 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to be a support buddy and I also need one myself. please add me, as I am new and dont know how to use the site very well yet.