Fat Pants question

Options
So I'm moving in less than a month. I am NOT taking everything. With the move is coming a downsizing of years of accumulated junk.

SO let's talk fat pants. Part of me wants to save them so I can see the comparison when I hit my goal weight. Originally, I'd meant to keep them to just see how far I've already come since started. I started in February, I've lost 42 pounds, and I've tried on the fat pants since they got too big exactly 0 times. I haven't really thought about them or looked at them. My reasons are pretty much down to a "when I hit my goal" comparison.

What do you guys thing, keep or toss?

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Keep one pair, toss the rest. :happy:
  • m4rings
    m4rings Posts: 2
    Options
    I started last August and made my 83 lb. goal in March. That brought me to a weight I felt was healthy, safe, and attainable. Then, I challenged myself: if I could lose 83 lbs. then what was another 17 to make an even 100 lbs.? I did it in May! About the pants, when the clothing became too big, out it went! It was either donated to an organization (likeNational Kidney Foundation) or to a friend. I refused to keep any of it because I am NEVER going to be big and unhealthy again.
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Keep one, donate rest. That is what I am doing
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Keep one pair, toss the rest. :happy:

Agreed! That way, you can take cool pictures of fit you in the much too big pants.
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Take the ones that show the biggest you've ever been.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Keep one pair, donate the rest. It'll make for a fun comparison picture :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!