Body By Vi!

Options
nikknyc
nikknyc Posts: 44 Member
Hi y'all,

I just started Body By Vi, and I'm looking for some likeminded e-friends who are using Body By Vi... even if you're not, be my friend! The best part of this site is the unlimited motivation!

I'm 25, looking to lose anywhere from 85-100 pounds. Once I get closer, I plan on reevaluating! Add me, add me, add me!!!! :)

Nikkie

Replies

• 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,

I don't use Body By Vi but feel free to add me!! (hey, that rhymes) :laugh: I am here everyday and I support and motivate 100%!!! Good Luck on your journey!
  • inkydnk3
    inkydnk3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't do Body By Vi (don't even not what it is). I log in daily. Feel free to add me if you'd like:)
  • lorimacc
    lorimacc Posts: 11
    Options
    I have been doing Body By Vi for 5 months and have lost 42 pounds. I am 41 feel free to add me :)
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    I did the body by Vi to start my weight loss. Started my challenge in January of this year and 3 months later, with the Help of MFP calorie counter I lost 22 lbs. I just did one shake a day and kept to my 1200 cal/day plan. I didn't exercise. Then the day before my April 9th weigh in my GF dumped me. Unfortunately I got depressed and well....As you can see at my weight table, I gained a lot back. To be honest, I bet I gained almost all of my weight back. I am afraid to get back on the scale!

Overall, it is a good, safe product. I actually got my Blood Glucose A1C number down from 8.3 to 6.3! The best ever! That is in the Perfect Range!

Also, I don't sell the product. I don't like that Network Marketing crap especially when dealing with people and weight loss!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just got it as well!!!! Super excited to see if it helps :) Feel free to add me!!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    I just started taking it too! I hope it helps!!!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just drank my first shake and as a person who doesn't do liquids well, i must say, WOW. It was delish!!! I had the Sour Cream flavor with 12 oz of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk. It was just a sample a friend sent me, so I have to order some now. Cant wait to see the results!!
  • immarungirl
    immarungirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is an online support for these products? Their website is so fussy it drives me crazy!!:noway:
  • submarinewife07
    Options
    I'm going to start them here in a few weeks! Feel free to add me! I've know quite a few people who really benefit from them. I'm excited to start!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is an online support for these products? Their website is so fussy it drives me crazy!!:noway:

If you have facebook, my BFF sells the stuff and she has a group, plus there is a HUGE group where everyone who takes the challenge can go! Its AWESOME!

i started using the BBV about a little over a month ago and i LOVE IT!!! just the nutrition makes me feel SO much better!!! Yall please add me! =)
  • BCstormin
    BCstormin Posts: 1
    Options
    I started BBV 3 weeks ago and love the product. I mix two scoops with 4oz of orange juice and a cup of cold water and ice. It taste like a Dream Sicle or orange sherbert. It's great and I feel much better and less hungry through out the morning.
  • JFae32
    JFae32 Posts: 15
    Options
    Looking for support buddies :)

am curious about body by Vi and how well it works
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP!

MFP is a really great resource to keep you focused and connect you with a wealth of fitness resources and like minded folks.

1. Log your foods every day - don't skip days, or parts of your day. log everything!
    2. Analyze each day - see where it went good and where it went bad - too much fat? maybe too many carbs? over the calorie limit? Identify and plan how to correct it for tomorrow.
    3. Reach out to the community with questions or advice needs.
    4. Build a network of friends here!
    5. Lastly, do not believe everything you read here. There is a lot of great advice, but also some misleading and hype type advice. Part of getting fit is educating yourself in aspects of health and fitness. Make sure any questionable advice is looked at with a scientific eye and look for facts, evidence, and most importantly real world proof.
    6. You are more than a number. Sometimes the scale may not say what you hoped - thats fine. weight loss is not a straight line declination. Its a bumpy line that drops over time. Don't let single day numbers get your focus away from term based results.
    7. Vary your exercises. Your body forms memories and can slow down how it burns fat and builds muscles. Keep it confused! Hit it hard with cardio styles. Build lean muscle to burn even more fat.
    8. and above all - take your photo now! You will want to look back and have a starting BEFORE picture to proudly display along with your series of PRESENT or CURRENT photos during your transformation and continued lifestyle of fitness.

I welcome you, and anyone else out there to add me as a friend. I have made fitness and health my passion and love the idea of folks joining me in my new lifestyle of being fit, healthy, and most importantly - HAPPY!.

I'm here to support and motivate!!! I find my own success comes easier when I help and fuel other folks success.

and remember - most folks care more about the quality of fuel they put in their lawn mowers than the fuel they put in their bodies. Don't be one of those people. Whole foods. Natural foods. Intelligent choices.

Fit for life,
    Mark M. Reed
    aka Marc Mayhem - Fitness Blogger, and Motivator!

Add me as a friend and take part in my daily fitness discussions, tips, and commentary.
  • jmcowan42
    jmcowan42 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the body by vi and starting out great. I'd love to see how other people are doing with this.
  • MrsVW
    MrsVW Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm also participating in Body by Vi! So far so good! Down 1.8 pounds and 3.5 inches in one week.
  • AmazonAnnie
    Options
    Mine is coming in tomorrow, starting Wednesday. Not anticipating that this is the "magic pill", but am excited because I've heard people have had a lot of success with it.
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    @ MMREED....I agree 100% with his action Items! I am a Body by VI participant who believes it is a good, safe and healthy product. I don't sell it at all even though I could. I believe it is a great way to kick off your weight loss program and future development. Once the 90 day challenge is over, you need to evaluate where you are, what your new goal is going to be, add and or increase your exercise program as well. Hopefully, you will include healthy food choices.

I had a great 90 day run. Lost 22 lbs and was on top of the world. At the same time my 90 day challenge ended, I had been hit with an emotional set back and unfortunately I gained about 10 lbs back!

i am trying to set up another 90 day challenge for myself.

Good Luck!
  • couponkari
    Options
    Hi everyone, new to MFP today! I started taking the body by vi 12 days ago and so did my husband. He is a garbage man so he sits in his truck all day. He makes stops at 7-11 for a burrito and drink (who wants to eat lunch in a garbage truck, besides there isn't a lot of 7-11's out in the boonies) I make his shakes at night. I freeze one so it will be thawing good around 11:00 am (he goes to work at 5:15) then I make another one, put it in a styrofoam cup (I know, not great for the environment but we reuse it) and throw it in the fridge over night. It's still just as good the next morning as when I made it.

I got laid off about a year ago from a fabulous job....since....I have kind of lost motivation. I still do things I love, like coupon! It has been all to easy to go to the kitchen and just grab something. With sports every night, it seemed like we were eating out a lot...junk! The shake is so easy to make and it's good. So many recipes. I am 47 now, 15 years ago I weighed all of 121 and could eat anything! If I had only listened to my mother when she said it was all going to catch up with me!!!!!! Yes....mom was right...(I think she is sitting at her house right now, giggling and can't figure out why) lol When an old friend who I hadn't seen for years asked me if I was having a baby...I was mortified!! It's all gone to my tummy. How in the world does a person over 40 get their stomach back? I KNOW, EATING RIGHT AND EXERCISE.....not that's an idea!

To date my husband has lost 5 pounds and I have lost 4. Neither of us have exercised so I don't think that amount of weight is bad. I have friends who have been doing this for a few months now....they look amazing...IN THEIR BMW!!!!!! Yes that's right, they got a beemer!!

We were struggling with the thought of becoming a distributor., but I wasn't willing to do it until I had some results and being laid of money is tight. By some miracle, extra money was laid in front of us. Tomorrow I am going to go sign up. I believe in this product. For a garbage man to lose 5 lbs, feel better and actually get some nutrition in him is a great testimony to it's success.

Have a great day tomorrow,,,,,cheers!
  • JarretSao
    JarretSao Posts: 1
    Options
    So whats the latest status on everyone using the Body by vi shakes? I have been on it with my wife since June 1st. We are doing the 2 shakes a day process. So far after 6 weeks i lost 30 pounds. That is the most weight i have ever loss and the crazy thing is i barely exercised. I have another 6 weeks to go and my goal is to lose another 30 pounds if not more. I can say that im probably melting the pounds away because im a much bigger guy who has the weight to lose but my wife is on the same track as me (but a lot smaller) and she is losing on average a pound or 2 a week. We record our weight every sunday so we can see our weekly progress and luckily its been working but i can already see and feel that my body is picking up on our changes (eating habits) because each week we arent losing as many pounds as we were losing the first few weeks. Anyhow good luck and hope to see you on the MFP app!