Biggest Loser Finale

Options
I still can't get over how great Danny looked. Proof that exercise and diet works no matter what size you are...

Replies

• running_girl_84
    Options
    His face! He looked like a totally different person. I just hope he keeps the weight off.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Amen!! He looks like a movie star! And Tracey, as much as I didn't care for her
    wow:noway: got to give her props for her hard work with where she began.
    oh and danny and rebecca...........WOOT! She is :smokin:
    This was the best season ever for the finale. With babies and marriage proposals and new relationships...
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Now I can't wait to see Shay and Eric (previous winner who gained back all of his weight) at the next finale to see how they're doing!!
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This was my first season to watch all the way through, and I was amazed at how great everybody looked! Hard work really does pay off. And Danny looked like a completely different person! I had just told my husband that I would like to see Shay back on next season's finale to see how she was doing, and then they asked her to come back. I wish someone would offer me $1000 for every pound I lose. Now that's some motivation!! :laugh:

281210.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    This was definitely an awesome season and finale! I can't wait to see Eric and Shay at the next finale!! I laughed and cried seeing everyone and hearing all the fun stuff happening:babies, engagements, etc. Loved it!!:love:
  • samwal81
    Options
    Amanda looked great! I wish she would have won but I knew she didn't stand a chance against the two guys.

Rebecca needs to go back to brunnette. I didn't like her dress or makeup. I'm glad she won the at home prize. I really don't see Daniel and her lasting. They just don't match. I think Daniel could have done more, I was a little disappointed. There are people on the show that lost more than him. It was his second chance and he knew what to do and how to do it.

I think Tracy looked insane. She really thought she had it.

Antoine's proposal was very sweet and i'm so happy for them.

Abby looked beautiful. Her dress, hair, and makeup were perfect.

Rudy and Danny both looked amazing. I knew it would come down to the two of them. I'm glad Danny won. He's a very genuine and sweet guy.

I really hope Shay grabs this opportunity and runs with it.....literally. ;) $1000 per pound! She could potentially make atleast $120,000 (120 pounds) in a year!

They said the new season premiers on January 5th. We don't have to wait too long to get our BL fix!
  • ashmariehay
    ashmariehay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The Season Finale Was Beyond Amazing!!!
    Such An Inspiration!
    It's Always Great To See The People You Support Most Win :-D
    I Don't Know About You Guys
    But Tracy Looked Sickly - And I Still Say She Is A Nut Job.
    Although The Girl Did Know How To Play The Game.

Can't Wait For The Season Premiere That Starts On Jan 5th!

Hope Everyone Is Having A Great Week
    <3Ashley
  • NCHICK80
    Options
    Totally agree on Tracy.. she needs help now on how to put weight on.. looks like she had surgery to me.. :huh: and it wasnt pretty..

im glad that danny won.. he desereved it and totally agree on Rebeccas hair and dress.. she should go back to black and maybe a little more weight in her face.. sometimes they can look sickly if they lose it to quick.. but overall great job for all of them.. and wow 174 pd off for Shay that is amazing.. :happy: cant believe it...
  • FitnessJourney
    Options
    I think Tracey went home and worked her little heart out. :flowerforyou: She looks like an athlete now, like a runner. Funny how we hear someone say 'so and so looks to thin now if they are female' but rarely hear someone say that about a man after losing.:noway:

Danny also looks like he put in some hard work back home.:flowerforyou: Rebecca is loving being healthy now, looks like she's simply playing around with new clothes, make up and hair.:love: It's fun to be small when you've been a bit heavier, especially if you've never had a chance to be thin in the past. She'll find her way and yes I too loved her pretty brown hair that matched her eyes, but she sure looks like she's feeling great about herself. We all have the right to play and search for what clothes and hair we'd like to try out though after all our hard work changing our lives, maybe that's what she's doing?.

I know when I lost some weight, I wanted to change other things about myself as well as I had so much more confidence I felt invincible. I never understand though why 'so and so is too thin' comments are so often made when someone then has an athlete looking body /toned down greatly. I wonder if it's seeing a very huge woman that has lost 1/2 of her body and then she gets very toned and loses all that fat if it's not our mind comparing. I see woman all the time that look like Tracey and never think, oh they look sick, they need to gain weight.

Maybe a weightloss website might begin to do this too us, I hope that members on here don't say that to one another. I'm newer here and am not able to get online to play often so don't yet know if this topic is brought up alot. I hope this website is friendly. :heart:

Oh and Shay how wonderful for her to have a bonus incentive of money for college etc. while losing for her health. I wish I was I was a very fat woman and could go on the show and get paid for each pound. Maybe they need a show like that to inspire the larger heavy thick woman in the USA. Wonder if they could keep the weight off even then. They are starting up a program like that in the UK.
  • FitnessJourney
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I saw this comment by another member on MFP from the "Biggest Loser is Back" section others are sharing in today.

beckyi88 writes:

"Just read an interview with Rebecca. She is naturally blonde and dyed it dark for the show.....maybe to seperate herself from looking like Amanda's twin? "

Wow, she looked so natural as a brunette, wow, speechless as she looks like a different person with the blonde and all she was doing was having fun! Amazing how a person can look that different
  • hhamilton
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser, and this was a great season. Although Rebecca lost alot of weight, I thought she looked terrible. The blonde hair just doesn't look good on her.
    This show proves that hard work, and dedication does help you lose weight. Can't wait for the next season to start!!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Amanda looked great! I wish she would have won but I knew she didn't stand a chance against the two guys.

Rebecca needs to go back to brunnette. I didn't like her dress or makeup. I'm glad she won the at home prize. I really don't see Daniel and her lasting. They just don't match. I think Daniel could have done more, I was a little disappointed. There are people on the show that lost more than him. It was his second chance and he knew what to do and how to do it.

I think Tracy looked insane. She really thought she had it.

Antoine's proposal was very sweet and i'm so happy for them.

Abby looked beautiful. Her dress, hair, and makeup were perfect.

Rudy and Danny both looked amazing. I knew it would come down to the two of them. I'm glad Danny won. He's a very genuine and sweet guy.

I really hope Shay grabs this opportunity and runs with it.....literally. ;) $1000 per pound! She could potentially make atleast $120,000 (120 pounds) in a year!

They said the new season premiers on January 5th. We don't have to wait too long to get our BL fix!

She actually only has 5 months. The finale is in May. GO SHAY