What is your little noticeable change

Options
jerbear1962
jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
I happened to look down at my hands today as I was typing and noticed they look different...there are veins showing not just fat stumps at the end of my arms. I've noticed my ring is loose too...fingers are thinner. Just a little something you wouldn't think of normally. Let's hear what you have noticed about yourself as you've lost weight.

Replies

• cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I've only dropped about 20 pounds, so not expecting much. Still have 50 to go.

My hands have always looked okay, but a couple days ago I noticed what you said, but it was in regards to my feet. They never looked plump, but I started to notice the tendons and veins. Weird. And I don't even like looking at feet.
  • misstasharenee
    misstasharenee Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've seen in just a few weeks how much smaller my face looks ...This is only after a few weeks can't wait to hit a few months:happy:
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The thing I didn't expect was just how much 'weight' can be lost from your hands, the same as you OP. I expected it from other parts of my body, but hadn't planned for getting my engagement ring re-sized. I've just had about two weeks off regular exercise to recover from laser eye surgery, but before that my ring was starting to get loose AGAIN - and it hasn't been that long since I got it re-sized the first time! I don't want to keep doing it, so part of me thinks it would be more sensible just to wait until I get married and do it at the same time I buy my wedding ring, but that means (as I did before) wearing it on a chain around my neck. Expensive business, this weight loss!
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am down a size in pants, so I fit into my "bigger" clothes now ...... I"d gotten so overweight that I'd actually graduated to having bought "fat pants", so being into JUST "bigger" is an improvement! :) My goal is to get back into my regular pants, which will come after a total of 20 pounds ... I hope!