Lost all motivation

Options
I have seem to have lost all motivation :(

I still workout 4/5 times per week but my eating has completly gone out of the window. I have gained a few pounds but it isnt anything I cant fix.

I hate my job and I seriously spend my day eating just because, food is a comfort, I have ended up somewhere I didnt want to be.

I went through Mia and EDNOS for 5 years, I binged, i obsessed over food and figures.......3 years ago i toook that step to recover and I did so well. I quit the slimming pills, i quite the laxatives, i quite purging, I ate healthy meals.

I dont know when this happened, why it happened and how it happened.

I need to get myself back on track. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can turn this around

Replies

• amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Hope your family life is still good.

What job do you do?
    There may be a way of making it tolerable.
    I have found ways to cope with my job but some say I have a strange way of seeing things so it may not work for you.
  • jude666
    jude666 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    All I can say is just keep going, take one step at a time. You WILL get there if you just keeping pushing. If you hate your job so much is there any way you can try and get another? I know that's easier said than done but if you're anything like me, you spend most of your time working than you do not working so, unless its something you feel passionate about then that's a large part of your life taken up by something you don't enjoy doing.

The hardest thing for me when I feel like this is avoiding giving up completely. Sometimes i just think "eh - what the hell" and just revert to my old habits. But then i realise that i'm actually happier when i'm taking care of myself, seeing a difference in my body, in my clothes.

Just try and stay strong - we're all here for you whenever you wanna just let it all out!!! :flowerforyou:

Hope you feel better soon x
  • angelicscars
    angelicscars Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I work in a call centre type environment, when i started here last year the job was full of promise, the first eight months were great but now it's just like any call centre. I am actively looking for a new job, I have had a couple of interviews but no job offers yet. I will keep trying!

Today i have tried to plan better, i have a bag of melon for mid morning and also some shreddies for mid afternoon, i will not reach for the chocolate and crisps....I WILL NOT!