Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

hi there

Hi there , im Dawn

i've been using the app for a while now, just never thought of posting on here lol , i've struggled on and off with my weight, for years but now its time i really need to do something about it .. i've lost quite a bit but i've now come to a stand still :(

Replies

• moimagana
    moimagana Posts: 4
    Hey Dawn, I too just started posting after using the app for awhile. After 3 months of loosing weight I stopped loosing it and had to make some changes in food and exercise. Feel free to add me!
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    I've been using this site for a little over a month now. It's great, all the support has helped me keep going with it. Feel free to add me, and so can anyone else if they would like to.
  • thank you you two , i've recently started to do walking on my days off from work , due to the rain i've done a few 5 mile walks round a very big block , first time i did it omg nearly killed me but last few times i've found it ok

last year kicked it off when i took part in my very first midnight walk , i did the full 13.1 miles and it was a hard slog but i did it , this year i did the race for life ( i walked it though) .. normally this isn't me to do things like this but i needed a new me
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Hi Dawn first off congratulations at losing the weight so far AND not putting it back on when things don't go to plan. Secondly, 'prawnie' made me LOL - I've not heard that for years. I used to call my little sister that (yep she's called Dawn), of course that was 30 years ago!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)