New to online bit of MFP UK

Options
a year ago I lost weight ... now ive but it back on so im back ... not done the online thing before

currently around 210lbs goal is 154lbs and im 5ft 7 1/2

Hi there!

Replies

• Staffyman
    Staffyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Bekki,

Good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure you can do it, you've already made a positive first step coming on here. It was joining this site that really kicked it up a notch for me.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some moral support!
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :) its great....feel free to add me :-)
    best thing I have ever done is joined this site
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm a rejoin too....actually trying the exercise thing this time around :noway:

Feel free to add me, could do with some supportive people :smile:
  • izzy1969
    izzy1969 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hiya

I'm new too and actually feeling really good about it at the moment. Feel free to add me :-)

Good luck x
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me to (an any one else who'd like an extra cheerleader) :-) I'm 5ft 8 and at my heaviest was 275 an fighting my way down to 150 I'm from near Colchester, Essex, England
  • Jeebs71
    Jeebs71 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi I am currently about half way through my journey, had tried this before but gave up. Been back since March and very serious about it this time, currently at 110 days of logging so all going well. Feel free to add me if you want. Best of luck - the support here is fabulous
  • Daisy_Chick
    Daisy_Chick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I've lost and gained a few times too but made a fresh start this week and feeling pretty motivated! But, I know from experience the initial motivation goes so the support on here will be a big help!

Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone else!) I could do with the pals :happy:

M.A