Hi everyone!

Options
Hi,
Im Nalini. Im 21. I had a baby 2 years ago. I gained a lot of weight during my pregancy. I went from 130lbs to 185lbs. Yikes!!! After I had my baby girl I lost 20lbs. But I gained it all back and then some. When I began my weight lose journey I weighed a whooping 189lbs!!! :( Not happy with how I looked with myself I started to change my eating habbits and eat healthy. I lost a total of 10lbs. Then I started working out in June. Now I'm down to 173lbs. But I have not lost weight since then. I need help and support. I want to get down to 130lbs or 125lbs. I am getting married next august. I NEED to be in shape by may when I go get my wedding dress. I hope with doing this I can see how other people are doing and learn how to get my eating under control and my drive to never burn out.

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • susanna1968
    susanna1968 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how hard it is. I've tried everything, too. So far, I'm loving this tool, although I just started last week. Just wanted you to know you are not alone!
  • jamime
    jamime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job on losing those ten lbs! Are you working out as well? If so you might want to use a measuring tape as well. You are probably building muscle - which weighs more than fat. So the scale will say you havent lost anything (muscles) but the measuring tape will show you that you are. Keep up the good work! Congratulations on your wedding next August!