Not new but looking for more friends!

Options
Hello! I've been using MFP for almost 2 months now, and I'm looking for more friends for support. Preferably people like myself who check in on friends often/comment on updates/etc. Anyone need any more support? :D

Replies

• Karenannmo
    Karenannmo Posts: 118
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I love all the interaction between "friends" it's so motivational!:smile:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi Hun

I come on mfp everyday and love to check out what everyone has done exercise wise and food etc.
    I love the support so feel free to add me.

Love Stacey xxx
  • loobybooby82
    loobybooby82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have just started posting and using the forum today and now I have deleted facebook I think i will be a regular on here! It looks like we have the same starting weight as well! :)
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, its always nice to have supportive friends!
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Been on here for, almost, 1 month. Need a lot of support and encouragement. I sent you a friend request.
  • damiengarber
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty new here, but am going to use this regularly as a great support tool. It's exactly what I've needed!
  • jamime
    jamime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello. Awesome job on the 11lbs! Feel free to add me.
  • jamime
    jamime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty new here, but am going to use this regularly as a great support tool. It's exactly what I've needed!

I hear ya - I log on everyday, this site is awesome!
  • reddevil29
    reddevil29 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    FR being sent :-) I am also looking for more inspiration and I do interact a lot on this site, it keeps me motivated.... :-)
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all the responses!! If I haven't sent you a request feel free to shoot me one!!
  • 23Missy
    23Missy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I signed up several months ago and forgot about it. But I'm doing weight watchers (without the meetings.) I'll try to check in here more often. I have no idea how this program works, but so far I really like the set up. Very nice. :) I could use encouraging and I hope to learn enough soon so I can encourage others as well. Best of luck to you!!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'll add you deary. :)
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. I've been here for about 6 months, but I log in every day and try to comment when I can. Weekends are usually low activity, but weekdays....gotta pass the time at work somehow. :0)
  • Stellamarie1984
    Options
    feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I sign in everyday, so anyone is welcome to add me. Let's all get to our ideal goal weight :D
  • Potty_perfection
    Options
    I'm looking to become more involved with others on here, I migh need motivation and encouragement from time to time. Add me it you like?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    hiya, add me, i totally agree that its nice to get comments from friends on here, little comments and seeing how folks are getting on in general.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Ruth
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Of course! feel free to add me, the more the merrier!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request.....I'm not new either but have decided in the last week to put some effort it.....need the support to keep it up!