Hi, i need motivation!!

Options
hi i'm newish here! (downloaded the app a month ago totally forgot about it) so far i have lost 6 stone 7lb (since having my daughter 3 and a half years ago) i have 10lbs to loose which wont budge!!! ggggrrrrrr need support and motivation to get it off!! please add me and give me a kick up the bum i need!!:laugh:

Replies

• jmwoolford
    jmwoolford Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just joined myself. I have 4 children. 1 is 16, the others are 3, almost 2 and 6 months.
    I feel like I need the motivation as well. I need to lose 50 lbs.
    I believe you can do it. We all can do anything we put our mind to. Our children deserve healthy, happy and fabulous moms!
  • Stellamarie1984
    Options
    they sure do!! :smile:
  • ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here How are you doing? Remember we can do anything we put our minds too. I hope you have a great day.
  • AndreaRBell
    Options
    Hi Stella,

Don't be too hard on yourself. I haven't even had any kids and have way more pounds to shed than 10... Just stay focused! Find things and people to surround yourself with that motivate you. I am single, and none of my girlfriends like to work out- so I have to try to watch things on tv, like biggest loser on NBC, and find websites like these - MFP is great! - to get my focus back. Also, take the baby out for walks and make it fun. You can do it!!!
  • Stellamarie1984
    Options
    awww thanks everyone! :smile: its just this last 10lb wont budge lol i guess i will have to work harder!! :smile: