Anyone else looking to lose 10 - 20 more pounds?

Options
Hi everyone!

I have about 15 - 20 more pounds that I want to lose (we'll figure out exactly how much I want to lose when I get closer to my goal) - but I've lost about 35 pounds so far. As I am getting closer to my goal - and am a month away from my 25th birthday - I am trying to step up my game a bit. Just coming back from vacation I took a week off of my regular routine and am trying to get back into the swing of things and would love to find some new friends on here for support!

If you're interested or have similar goals - feel free to add me so that we can help motivate one another! :)) I promise I will definitley help to motivate you! I just need a little someone to push me :D

Thanks!
Ashley

Replies

• jealous_loser
    Options
    I am looking at another 15-25 pounds gone. I am evaluating as I go. When I like what I see, I will stop, ahahah.

I'm gonna send a request :)
  • Mrs_Sheila
    Mrs_Sheila Posts: 39
    Options
    Before Christmas I would LOVE to be down a good 20 to 25 pounds.
  • djphranq
    djphranq Posts: 18
    Options
    GO GO GO!

I am currently 15lbs from my current goal (I was 12lbs away but my weight seems to keep fluctuating). I'm also trying to give a little more effort. I do my best to stay just a smidgen under my calorie goal and try to work out 2 to 3 times a day (its only treadmill and elliptical usage... but its activity right?).
  • ainsley23
    ainsley23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yep thats me, somewhere between 12 and 19 pounds to go (i'll know when i get there lol)