Not new but looking for more friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• debk3p2
    debk3p2 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynzend: I check in most days - less frequently on the weekends. I've been here about seven months. Feel free to add me.

Debbie
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . . . I love active friends . . .
  • tj1971
    tj1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my second go around with this site. I too could use more friends so feel free to add me. I am on everyday (shhh, don't tell the boss!)
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Anyone on here can add me as well, we all need support and motivation, I know I definately do...
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    This is my second go around with this site. I too could use more friends so feel free to add me. I am on everyday (shhh, don't tell the boss!)

hahaha me tooo
  • da1128
    da1128 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Dot
  • no1canadianangel
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty new here, but am going to use this regularly as a great support tool. It's exactly what I've needed!

me too, this site is AWESOME and its exactly what I needed to get me going
  • Eafears
    Eafears Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I've been on about a month, and I really like the interaction and support/motivation.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've been here for awhile, it's slow going as I had a bad knee injury. I log in daily and love the motivation. I do tend to be honest but fair. Add me if you want!
    Good luck everyone.
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I check in every day but usually don't log on the weekends because I am too busy running around (I still make smart decisions though). Saturdays are usually my cheat days.

Besides that, I am here every day and am interactive! I need more friends too :smile:
  • allirep
    allirep Posts: 26
    Options
    i've been on almost a month - update everyday. i am pretty diligent with my food diary. feel free to add me! sharing is caring!
  • Marejane
    Marejane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I will support you and I need to have a support friend.
  • plr150
    plr150 Posts: 10
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am looking for supporters too. I am looking to add others like me who are there to support (not guilt trip) others. Always looking for interesting recipes and exercises too!
  • tonyspumas
    tonyspumas Posts: 31
    Options
    Been here for nearly 2 months you can add me as well.
  • LynzeNichole
    Options
    Some of you may have to send me requests, I got the friendly "You cannot send more than 5 requests in 10 minutes" message haha