CLX/TurboFire Hybrid ?

Options
Hey everyone!!!

I am right now doing CLX and i will be done with the program in about 2 wks and i was wondering if any of you have done the CLX/TURBOFIRE HYBRID? How did you like it? Also what kind of tips/advice, pos/neg feedback?! THANK YOU =)

Replies

• tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    ANYONE?????
  • KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry....don't even know what it is!! Enlighten me please! (o;
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the turbofire/chalean extreme hybrid next month. Right now im finishing up last phase of les mills pump. Where do you get the schedule for the hybrid program? I just ordered turbofire online but I have not received it yet. feel free to add me!
  • movburg
    movburg Posts: 6
    Options
    I have just completed my first week of TurboFire. This week (my 2nd week) I am going to incorporate CLX to amp up my results. Posted below is the link to the schedule I'm following. As I travel for work and practically live in hotels, I am using the bands instead of weights. Not my favorite, by ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

http://www.findtheburn.com/turbo-fire-and-chalean-extreme-hybrid-schedule/

So far I have lost 0.5# with the first week. And I totally blew it over the weekend. This week will be much much better!
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    I LOVE both of these programs :) I'm a new-ish Beachbody Coach and decided to become one because I have been using Beachbody workouts ( Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, P90x, Chalene Extreme, etc.) for over 6 years and truly believe in them!! I do EVERYTHING in a kind of "hybrid" form, with awesome results! In particular, I have done the Turbo Fire "schedule" in full two times (after having my son) and have had the most amazing results EVER. Now I use the DVDs in addition to my running and other strength training workouts. I fit the HIIT workouts in on days when I have limited time, and the longer workouts in when I have more time. I LOVE working with resistance bands and can't tell you enough how this program has changed my life! I think we are all individual and it's a matter of finding what works for YOU - but I definitely know that these programs works ... HOWEVER you use them, as long as you're consistent in your workouts!!
  • movburg
    movburg Posts: 6
    Options
    I just love to hear how great these workouts are! I am very excited to rock them out and get my "bangin bod" on lol. If I can just stay consistent with the workouts I know Chalene will pull me through!
  • JustMichelleB
    Options
    Finished the CLX/TF hybrid a couple months ago. LOVE IT. Still doing my own hybrid of the 2 programs in addition to one day when I run and some yoga thrown in for good measure.
  • bethany628
    Options
    Hi! I have been doing beach body for almost 6 years and I love all Chelean's workouts I'm did turbo jam now I'm on my last month of CLX I also start in TF 5 day inferno. I also did a little insanity. Now after my one year old was born I have seen the inches come off but not so much the lbs. but I'm still working hard. I love to workout I run at least 5 miles 3x a week. My eating is clean.
    Good luck to all!! Keep up the good work!
  • magicstash
    magicstash Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the push circuit for clx and i just ordered turbo fire!!!!!