Hi

Options
MY name is cheyanna and i am struggling with some weight that i need to get off... and i hope this program work bc i want to get on with my life. I hope this has worked for other people that could give me some advice..

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    MY name is cheyanna and i am struggling with some weight that i need to get off... and i hope this program work bc i want to get on with my life. I hope this has worked for other people that could give me some advice..

Welcome!!! MFP is a great help!! There are so many helpful people here and its nice to have the little added encouragement, motivation and accountability!! :)
  • gegonzalez77
    gegonzalez77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first reply ever... I started in August and have lost 35lbs. This is not an advertisement. Ever since my son-in-law (a near olympian for the Bahamas and a trainer) told me to monitor how much I eat. I used to eat small meals but it was abunch of small meals a day that added up to over 2500 cals a day. Then all of a sudden the weight started to drop. I do alot of walking/ running to work; from work; on lunch. But the little things add up. 12 minutes at a 4mph pace from the train and to the train. then the boulder started to roll. I went from a pants waist 44 to 34. So it works. I am trying to get my wife to be use the site because she complains about her weight all the time and has a hugh closet of clothes that she cannot put on.
  • Road2Hotness
    Options
    Welcom to MFP! This is a wonderful site were you can get a lot of information on food, excercise and just about anything else. There are great support groups here so I am sure if you stick to this site you will not only love it but succeed in your weight loss goals.

Good Luck to you and welcome aboard!
  • boomersooner806
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is the best site you will ever come across! There is great motivation, inspiration, and encouragement from everyone here! I absolutely have fallen in love with it. We're all in this together! :bigsmile: