Visalis anyone?

Options
Ha1 No this is not a ploy to get you to buy it, I am not a "dealer"! =) I do have friends who sell it but I tried and found it only increased my hunger ~ I don't need help in that area!!

Am I missing something? Is it fabulous or just yet another gimmick?

Replies

• fostermommy43
    fostermommy43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I personally love it! I am only on day 4 but I have had no problems with hunger.
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Gimmick.

Eat real, whole, unprocessed foods !
  • Lulubear511
    Options
    Gimmick.

Agreed.
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I went Vegan to lower my cholesterol but still had a VI shake in the morning. This was the only cholesterol I was taking in VI's 15g. My cholesterol did not change till I took out the VI shake and my cholesterol finally dropped.

Also I have 2 friends that ordered it and had a hell of a time stopping the automatic payment. One had to close out her bank account to stop them from taking her money. If you are going to buy it go to amazon and avoid teh $25.00 web sight fee.
  • Dawnhasajeep
    Dawnhasajeep Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Gimmick.

Agreed.
    X3!
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    If you want to ingest little protein and too many carbs for too much money, go for it. Otherwise I'd recommend a good whey protein isolate powder, which will give you a ton of protein, next to no carbs, and cost a fraction of what Visalis costs. :wink:
  • Mrs_Sheila
    Mrs_Sheila Posts: 39
    Options
    Don't worry ~ like I said I tried it once and it's not for me. I love smoothies in the am ~ or like this time of year sometimes with 1/2 a pb sandwhich for lunch. I am all about real food ~ was just curious as to if anyone has actually had success with it. If I didn't have people I know sellnig it, I wouldn't have known anything about it.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    gimmick, waste of money, etc. etc. it's an expensive a** Slim-Fast...yeah, the nutrient content may not be the same, but it's a meal replacement shake, so it's all the same to me. I'd much rather CHEW my food, then to stuff all these "nutrients" in a glass to chug down. Sure, I've seen "success stories" on this...but I've seen WAY MORE success stories on MFP that didn't include meal replacement shakes in their diet.
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    i love the shake but /i use it as a protein shake after I work out. when I used it as a breakfast supplement I was hungry within 30 minutes. I keep using it because the taste is delicious and it has good stuff in it but I will not substitute it for any meal!
  • jenniferillene
    jenniferillene Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Over priced gimmick! With just the help of MFP and eating right and excersise Ive lost 58lbs..more than anyone I know using those shakes. I think the whole thing is they try to buy u into it thinking its a quick fix to lose weight, nothing is..just takes a little hard work!!
  • ukbaby1867
    ukbaby1867 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll! What were you mixing the shake mix with?

Also, to stop automatic shipments, you just have to log onto your personal website and change the amount of all products to 0, and hit submit. Works every time.
  • candice382
    candice382 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The protein powder you can buy at Walmart is THE SAME STUFF AND A LOT CHEAPER. I have a lot of friends that "sell" it so I brought my powder and compared the labels. My $15 can was the EXACT SAME FLAVOR AND EVERYTHING that they sell for $45. Granted the stuff works...because .....guess why.....you EAT LESS CALORIES HENCE YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. It all comes down to eat less burn more.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I tried it and have a couple friends that sell it. I just feel it's WAY overpriced. I would be interested in knowing the other stuff you all use.
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    The protein powder you can buy at Walmart is THE SAME STUFF AND A LOT CHEAPER. I have a lot of friends that "sell" it so I brought my powder and compared the labels. My $15 can was the EXACT SAME FLAVOR AND EVERYTHING that they sell for $45. Granted the stuff works...because .....guess why.....you EAT LESS CALORIES HENCE YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. It all comes down to eat less burn more.

What did you buy? Can you message me please?