Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking for a friend

earndien
earndien Posts: 195 Member
looking for someone at there start of there weight loss journey
in there 20's
to help me help you haha
i got about 80 lb to lose -+ 40kg
want to lose atleast 20 kg before christmas so
need alot of help and motivation

so invite me plz

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day.
  • isyan82
    isyan82 Posts: 2
    Hi there, I started to use MFP last week. It really helped me to realise how much calories I eat and to stop eating what goes over the limit . Im 29 years and want to lose 10 to 15 kgs, around 22lb as a first goal. Im not that much in to exercising, and I have heared that the important part of loosing weight is to just be conscious about what you eat. Hope we can cheer each other up to lose those pounds/kilos. I just added you.

:wink:
  • jfwifey12
    jfwifey12 Posts: 11
    Today is my first day on MFP. I was doing another program since January. I've already lost 15 lbs but that was in the first 3 months. I got off track and now want to gear up again since my 10 yr class reunion is in a month. I am looking for friends also to help keep me motivated.
  • htooos
    htooos Posts: 2
    HI!
    I need some encouragement too! I lost 30 lbs before joinging and have lost another 8 since. Need to loose 20 or so more. Let's do this!