Looking for some friends and support :)

Options
Hi everyone,

Im fairly new the MFP (10 days) and am loving it! I'm 30 and a single momma to a spirited 4 year old. I'm ready to make a change in my life and health and I'm hoping to find others to connect with for supporting and encouraging each other. Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• LookAtMe87
    Options
    Hey i just started yesterday. feel free to request me
  • shannon11kosa
    Options
    Hi!!! I'm looking for support to keep me motivated! I run 5 times a week and keep gaining wieght. I'm hungry all of the time. I have 2 boys and they never want to eat healthy. If any moms have any good recipes for me I'd love to steal them from you. I used to be 120 2 yrs ago, I used to starve myself and always was in a bad mood. I now am 140 and happy but would really like to be 130.
  • PaulaDivinisity
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love motivation and accountability
  • cespool85
    cespool85 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I started MFP about 20 days ago, and am feeling great. Feel free to contact me!
  • Becky3701
    Becky3701 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hey. I just joined last night. I'm looking for friends and support also. :)
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a break and looking for motivation too...feel free to add me and I'll halp keep you motivated. I have two boys of my own (4 and 5) so they are my inspiration to start this journey over!
  • klinkow
    klinkow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im also new to this 6 days on site and 1 month in to working out and dieting. friends to help motivate me would be appreciated
  • msjacqmills
    msjacqmills Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just starting out myself. I don't know how to add friends, so any help is appreciated.

I have 70 lbs to lose and feel extremely overwhelmed already.
  • Kchristensen11
    Options
    Hi. I am 27 years old, married with a daughter. Last year I dropped about 90 pounds and was doing great. Then I had some "life issues" happen and gained 40 pounds back. I am trying to get back on track but eating healthy is so hard! When I get upset I run to the fridge! I am trying to keep only healthy items in the fridge so I made better choices but I am dropping weight much slower than last time.

I could use some friends and support to keep me motivated. Feel free to contact me!