Belly Woes!

Options
Hey everyone :)
So far I have lost 87 pounds since my weight loss journey almost 2 years ago (though i've actually gained 2 during Insanity...so I guess I should go back to saying 85...-_-)
But anyway, I have gone from a size 22, and I can now fit into a 10, but I still wear some 11 and 12's too. My goal size for right now is an 8.
But I've een having a dilemma that gets me down: my belly.
It seriosly just syas the same: huge and hanging. Sure, it's gotten a LITTLE smaller, but it's still big, and the same shape. I think some people call it a "mother's apron". You know, when it hangs, and the bottom part looks like a huge butt. At this point, I don't know if it's loose skin or still fat. I've worked this hard so far, so if it's still fat, I am beyond frustrated. It gets in the way with a lot of cute clothes I want to wear, it makes me self concious when I sit down...it's just in the way!
I'm on the second month of Insanity, and I have been taking more breaks then I should, but I still try my best. But it still seems to be the same. My back seems to be getting smaller, and my arms a little too, but not the stomach. Just stays.

Has anyone else had this problem? The same type of stomach? I'm apple shaped, if that means anything. And what kind of exercises did you do to help? And foods?

I really appreciate answers, thank you :)

Replies

• msgunder
    msgunder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this as well. I'm the same shape (apple) and this is the slowest part of the body to go on me.

bump!
  • ZebraBri
    ZebraBri Posts: 60
    Options
    Yeah....it's really frustrating when my legs are smaller, and my jeans are way too loose on the jeans but fit right in the waist.