low cal cocktail ideas?

Options
Anyone here have some low calorie cocktail ideas?
thanks

Replies

• LJBaker79
    LJBaker79 Posts: 7
    Options
    Oh I'd love to hear some tips on this! I've been drinking skinny margaritas.

1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
    1 tablespoon kosher salt
    1/2 cup fresh lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
    1 cup seltzer or club soda
    3/4 cup (6 ounces) tequila
    6 tablespoons (3 ounces) Triple Sec or Cointreau
    Ice

It's about 180 calories.
  • risak
    risak Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Vodka, soda with a lime.
  • tasia29
    tasia29 Posts: 12
    Options
    I like the Skinny Girl line of cocktails. Lots of people don't, but to me getting the essence of a margarita for 140 cals as opposed to the 400 cals of the regular bottled version is worth it. Sometimes I add some fresh orange or lime wedges in for extra flavor. In fact fresh orange and lime wedges are perfect for squeezing into vodka/gin and soda for a refreshing cocktail.

If it's beer you want then there are tons of low cal options.... MGD 64 for instance. Once again there are ppl who hate them, but to me it's a good substitute.

Have fun!
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Skinny Mojito: (by far BEST diet drink I have EVER had)

*Bacardi Silver (a diabetic co-worker turned me on- via her info-only sugar free liquor on the market?! That's what she said-I didn't research, either way low-cal!)

*Club Soda

*fresh mint

*fresh lime wedges

*splendas to taste (I put about 5* but I also go VERY heavy on the rum)

muddle the mint in the bottom of a tall glass, add a small amount of water and splends-start with three- mix until dissolved. Add desired amount of rum- start with one shot- top with club soda and squeeze 1-4 lime wedges to get desired taste