Zumba DVDs Question

Options
Tesh25
Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
I have the Zumba DVD's and I'm not sure how to log the Zumba DVD titled "Ripped" it's body sculpting mixed with Zumba and then toning and Zumba Sentao - Any ideas?

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba DVD's and I'm not sure how to log the Zumba DVD titled "Ripped" it's body sculpting mixed with Zumba and then toning and Zumba Sentao - Any ideas?
    You just informed e that they have DVDs!!! Cool coz I can't find any classes near my home!

(sorry can't answer your question)
  • Tesh25
    Options
    I love them! I have been using the very first one as an intro over the past month and I am non wanting to integrate the other DVD's to change it up, but I don't know how to log this one :)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wow, just tried to find some over the internet.... expensive!
  • romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am an instructor and find live classes to be awesome. It's motivating, encouraging and fun! If you live in Chicago, we have free classes at 7801 S Wolcott. If you don't live in Chicago, I know there is a class somewhere. Ask your local gym to start a class. Better yet, take the instructor's class and you can become the first in your area. By the way our classes are free.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I love zumba- I have both sets! I unfortunately haven't made it to ripped just yet though- so I don't know how to help :(
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

Try amazon- or Craigslist if you have it!!! They aren't cheap but there's a TON of routines and a BUNCH of dvd's per set. If you stick to it, it is BEYOND worth it!
  • kristin1125
    kristin1125 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Maybe Aerobics - High Impact....
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    I have the first Zumba DVD's, I didn't realize that they had one called Ripped, I am going to have to buy it!!! : )
  • emilynyman00
    emilynyman00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would log it as dancinG> Or if it fast dancing the, under fast dancing, if its general dancing, undeer general. You just have to figure out what it is.
    You can find what kind of dancing they have on here if you look itup on the exercise log
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Try this, see if it helps, if you can work out how many calories you are burning you can add the exercise yourself
    http://www.caloriesburnedhq.com/zumba-calories-burned/
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options

You can find some Zumba workouts on YouTube too; free & you aren't doing the same thing everyday so less boring! Also, I have the DVD's and the Zumba for Wii.... pretty similar but the wii game is much cheaper.
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I log Zumba as aerobic dance
  • Tesh25
    Options
    Thank you all for the input! :)
  • Tesh25
    Options
    Thank you herbalkitty :) I created my own and used their website to figure out the calories - that's awesome!
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thats great, glad it helped :-)