Blue Jean NSV

Options
cbevan1229
cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
A bunch of my jeans are in the wash, so when I got dressed this morning I figured I take a chance and grabbed a pair of jeans I hadn't been able to wear for quite some time. They Fit! They're not even snug!

I got excited and tried on two more old pairs, which also zipped easily, and fit comfortably!

Yay for new-old clothes!

Replies

• DivaDiba0212
    Options
    Way to go!!!! I LoVE that feeling!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    That is the most amazing feeling ever and I cannot wait to experience that again!
  • oboeing
    oboeing Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    that's so fabulous! it is such an amazing feeling! congrats!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!!
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options
    Congrats! That's so exciting!

I had a similar NSV when I had to tighten my belt to the next hole, small step but big smiles :)

Keep up the good work!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Great Job!!!
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo! Great Job! I had a similar experience at the mall the other day, I was combing the clearance racks and they only had a size 24 and a size 18 left in the pants I liked. Well, I used to be a 24 and the last pants I got a few weeks ago were size 20. I grabbed the 18's just to see how they would fit and they zipped right up and I buttoned them--a little snug, but definitely do-able! So cool! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!