Great Results with Limu

Options
I know there are people out there that don't think meal replacement shakes work. And for some people they might not. But I have been doing one shake a day for a month and have lost 25 pounds. I had been working out and watching my intake before starting these.

Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what you think about it.

Replies

• LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    thinking about doing this...
  • hotnascargirl
    Options
    Whats stopping you? Let me know if you have any questions. I would love to share my story :)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Of course meal replacement shakes work. Anything that helps you to restrict your calories will work. The question is whether it is sustainable.

I lost a lot of weight on Slim Fast many, many years ago. However, when I started to eat again, I hadn't really learned how to eat healthy and measure my portions.

Portion control in general is better than a shake. I still have the occasional meal replacement bar/shake when I'm on the go. But it's not the norm.
  • JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am seriously thinking about doing the limu thing and possibly incorporating juicing also to lose weight, at the moment I am six anda half months pregnant so it will have to wait til baby gets here but iI have right at 100# pounds to lose to get to my goal of 130