Can you hold me accountable?

Options
Hey ya'll! I have been on here for a while, but just started taking it seriously about a month ago. I am beginning to realize that I need a few friends on here that will support me and hold me accountable each day. I'll do the same for you! I am the only one going through this process in my home...it becomes a lonely process after a while!

Xx Dianna

Replies

• michelle2482
    michelle2482 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Dianna, sure! Feel free to add me :)
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed! I've been on a while too but only really got serious a few months ago. I know how it can be sometimes! But add me and we can keep each other in check! :glasses:
  • spider1968
    spider1968 Posts: 20
    Options
    I will be a friend who will give you positive feedback and keep you in check ( in a nice / goofy way!)
    Feel free to do the same for rme :) Log daily and diary open.
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    I'm with you Dianne, no one else in my family needs to lose weight and it's so hard. Especially when they are all snacking on the good stuff and I've had my calories for the day.

Please feel free to add me, would love the support!
  • Ckp1995
    Ckp1995 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me :)
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    It's a two way street. I will hold you accountable and look at you diary and encourage you EVERYDAY...but I ask that in return. So if you are ready lets do this! :wink:
  • lauraashley614
    Options
    If you want to add me as a friend, I can definitely provide support for you! Plus it helps me to log in everyday when I know I have friends who are doing the same!
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am totally here for you!

But the only one who can hold you accountable is YOU! :) Only cheating yourself really (and that's the worst kind!)

I know what you mean about going at it alone...for the first 3 months I was at it all alone...but what you soon will see is that it becomes contageous and my super junkfood loving man has been inspired by me and has started changing his ways too! So sexy!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Everyone who reads this: Feel free to add me too!
  • nurturemom
    nurturemom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have just begun this adventure and would love others to help hold me accountable as well. I doing this by myself at home too, so anyone to help with encouragement is great!
  • knfb88
    knfb88 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've only been doing this a couple weeks myself and know how much easier it is when you are held accountable by others as well as encouraged when you do well, anyone who wants to is free to add me :).
  • DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1
    DoOrDoNotThereIsNoTry1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Would be glad to help. In your neck of the woods!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I love in every day and the diary should be open. :)
  • Mitchellbarbara
    Mitchellbarbara Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You b mine and I'll b yours. Remember we give each other no short cuts
  • Lindse121
    Lindse121 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Y'all feel free to add me for support and motivation too! Accountability! I'm in! :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congrats for sticking with MFP. You can get to your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • BLSaw
    BLSaw Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    add me if you like
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    You can add me anytime, girl! We're all here to support each other!
  • crazy4him4552
    Options
    You can do it, girl !! There are so many wonderful people on MFP. We will lift you up, for sure!! You can add me if you wish. :-)