Any other gym freaks??

Options
Hey all, just wondering if anyone else is as obsessed with the gym as me??? lol i HATE the actual normal gym i,e treadmill etc. I do an 3 hour long body combat classes a week (kickboxing, martial arts style) 3 hour long body pump classes a week (weight training, squats, lunges, etccc) 3 CXWORX (core strength classes) classes a week and regular walks & runs. Im intereseted to see what other people do to keep fit!

Replies

• mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    Me, I'm guilty!!! I work Mon-Fri 8-5 (full-time job), and have a part-time job (I work at my gym) on nights I work my part-time job, I get up at 4:30 to go exercise. If I don't exercise I feel "unproductive". I ran on the treadmill this am, and was like, this is so boring. I'm to scared to go for an outside run @ 5 am. I :heart: Body Pump, working on my certification to teach (trust me, not as easy as it looks). I love CX and Body Combat also. My kids think I'm a little obsessed. On Saturday/Sundays if I can't make the gym, I get up at 7ish and get a good run in---here's to being healthy:drinker:
  • merd0210
    merd0210 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too, I do a cardio kickboxing/strength training class every morning for 45 minutes then in the evening i either do a crossfit class and run or go to roller derby practice. I also make sure to walk he dog almost every day (though even she doesnt like this heat right now) and for the summer I play softball. I do find it hard to get the housework done mixed in there with work though ;).

Does anyone have trouble gainin muscle though with all the cardio, I feel like im at a standstill at the moment but really cannot see eating more?