Pets??

Options
angelbaby52102
angelbaby52102 Posts: 42 Member
My pets are like my kids, I LOVE them to death :)

So I was curious what kind of pets everyone else has.

I currently just have a two year old pug, who makes me laugh every single day, gets me out of bed early in the morning which I am thankful for because that is when I get out to exercise.

I used to have two chinchillas, they were amazing little guys..I definitely will be getting more in the future..now is not a good time because my fiance and I are looking to buy a house but once we do and are settled in, I want another pup and a pair of chinchillas..

Anyone else an animal lover?? :)

Replies

• angelbaby52102
    Options
    :happy:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Two kittens, Bolt and Rosie...they are brother and sister and are @7 months old. Two betas (not in the same tank) Chrissmiss and fish. :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    MEEE ! :)

As my name implies, I have a gorgeous 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier that I absolutely adore! I call him my love child. He is one of the best things that ever happened to me, seriously. My boyfriend and I cannot wait to adopt/rescue more.

Rocco and other pits out there, as well as people like Tia of Pit Bulls and Parolees have inspired me so much that one day I will have my own all Pit rescue and recovery center.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I had two cats for 12 years, sugar and spice, they died almost 2 years ago though in a fire my family went through =( I was hesitant to get any more animals, but I have two cats now, jet black one and a little orange one. They just had babies accidentally (lol) and we're keeping one of them as well. So right now, we have 5 kitties! I got a tattoo for sugar and spice =) so they're always with me.

rmxg2.jpg?1
  • angelbaby52102
    Options
    Pit bulls are great dogs!

I love the tattoo Dextress!!! Super cute!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I have the cutest Puggle :-) his name is Teague and he's almost 6 mos old. He is my love!! I love him like he was my own child.

teague.jpg
    teaguesy.jpg
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have a prissy cat named Kaia and she is my 3rd daughter. I call my kids her sisters. She is my precious girl <3 Eventually, I want to get her a Siamese sister.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    thanks =) one of my favs I have that's for sure. Only one with a reason lol. I got it on my forearm where sugar would always lay her head every night. and the day of the fire i was napping and i swear, it's like the ONE time she wasn't laying with me! so saddd, i miss her
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    my partner has a staffie who i love like a baby! getting a tattoo of his paw soon. and a german shepherd rottie cross who is a nutter bless her.

when we get our own place, i want to adopt 2 staffies cause there ard way too many out there in rescue centres :( they're so soft!
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    I have the cutest Puggle :-) his name is Teague and he's almost 6 mos old. He is my love!! I love him like he was my own child.

teague.jpg
    teaguesy.jpg

oh he is just gorgeous! super cute :)
  • mnishi
    mnishi Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I've got two cats, Carli and Smokey, and I've got two dogs (sisters), Coco and Lady.
    I'm in love with all of them and they are like children to me.
  • angelbaby52102
    Options

teague.jpg
    teaguesy.jpg

I agree!!! He is gorgeous!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

teague.jpg
    teaguesy.jpg

I agree!!! He is gorgeous!!!

Thank you! I always tell everyone he is 99% beagle and 1% pug because that's how he acts. Love him :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have a schnoodle (pic in my ticker) named Tyson, and two budgies named Moon and Sky, as well as 2 children (do they count too?)
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Moose, my spoiled rotten Siberian Husky! :)
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    huskies are gorgeous as well! If I didnt get a pit thats what I had wanted. lovely dogs
  • taziwac
    taziwac Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    We've got 1 and half pit mixes. Odin is a pit/chocolate lab mix and he's with us full time. Hoochie is a red-nose pit and she splits time with us and my Mom, hence the half. Love them both and have found them to be excellent walking partners, especially Odin. On the days when we don't get in a few miles of walking, his behavior definitely takes a hit. Hoochie is the one in my profile pic.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    we have four,
    sadie dog, shes a huge 80lb black lab, still acts like a puppy and shes 12

baby kitty, shes poly-dactyl, has 7 toes on one hand 6 on the other and five toes on each back foot.. very special cat, smartest cat i've ever had.

clyde the cat, my name sake :) hes so funny, when i put the clean laundry on the bed, he tries to burrow into it, but he never quite figures it out.

and then theres the baby, pershing or persie, hes into everything, and talks all the time. sleeps on my desk between my monitor and key board. very cut little fuzzy.

all my babies are special to me, and i would do anything for them.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This is my sweet doggy Rooney. She is the love of my life.

ibc3ts.jpg
  • GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    My Kids:
    Samuel dogkid
    Snoopy dogkid
    Genesis bird little girl
    Eden bird big girl =)