Anybody need to lose over 100 lbs?

Options

Replies

• ladybuggirl71
    ladybuggirl71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any good lunch ideas or Recipes for a light lunch. I've been doing salads and griLled chicken but ready forr a change. I can take anything to work for lunch but I don't do a lot of cooking cause its just me.
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    9 down, 91 to go!!
  • ozark28
    ozark28 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi everyone..new here to ,,,and got lots to shed ....but excited about a new journey ....hope we can encourage each other and help our adventure here b a happy one ...
  • ozark28
    Options
    hi everyone..new here to ,,,and got lots to shed ....but excited about a new journey ....hope we can encourage each other and help our adventure here b a happy one ...
  • aknudson8199
    Options
    Hello everyone! I just set up an account today. My name is Andrea and I would like to lose exactly 100 pounds overall. Please add me, this is not going to be easy! Thanks.
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 100lbs (depends on what I look like when I get close to that number). I'd love some more friends on MFP to help motivate me, feel free to add me! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have lost 22lbs need to loose 127 more!!! Anyone can add me I am online daily! MFP is my new FACEBOOK :)
  • ozark28
    Options
    hello judy i am n my 50s also ....i have around 150 to shed...hope we both have good results ..i just started here last month and so far i find the calorie counter easy and seems to be working...portion control also is my problem ...along with stress eating and loving food...i am trying to change my thought patterns to ck myself when i get stressed and reach for the next chip or whatever..sometimes i am finding i am not even aware of these habits...but by putting it down here seems to help ...good luck
  • ozark28
    Options
    wow way to go on the 22pounds ..that is great :) i am new here...and have just as much to shed as you or more :) best wishes :)
  • ozark28
    Options
    good wishes to you and hope we can encourage each other...i am finding it great in cing what you are eating ..i actually am feeling free using it....no matter what you eat just put it in :)
  • ozark28
    Options
    for a light luch i have tried the veggie burgers ...they are actually yummy ...i make a sammi with lettuce tomato...etc...i also use the chicken flavored ones and made chicken parm for me...and add veggies...the veggie corn dogs are pretty good also with mustard. good luck
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    Yessir! Need to lose 120. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Ray50296
    Ray50296 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new here too, and I'm also looking for support buddies! I need to lose about 70 lbs. in all and I am down almost 10 now. I was always big growing up, lost the weight once I got out of high school and started working, then I got pregnant and gained it all back! (Of course) I never have lost back down. Feel free to add me! I'll help the best I can :smile:
  • roscoe5026
    roscoe5026 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been using this site for about 2 months... totay I have lost 43 lbs. I lost about 18 since I began using it. Works well . any of ya'll can add me as a friend if you want to... I got a lot more to do.
  • stacynicholi
    Options
    Yup, I'm the biggest I've been in a long time and hate it! I'm so super sad at how I let things slide - now I'm just WAY TOO MUCH overweight and I hate it. I can't wait to kick 75 lbs off!
  • 2myhealthat50
    Options
    Looking to loose 200 and up. I know I can do it. Surgery on back on 31st and I have the start of a new life. Feel free to add me to friends if you like. Mel
  • bintiafrican
    Options
    Hey guys, how r u. I am new in here but I am excited and look forward to to loosing 15 lbs. I have been struggling with this for 3 yrs. Give a sista some ideas on how I can keep that. Look fwd to getting some feed back. Thanks
  • mphooker
    mphooker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need some buddies too. I've only used MFP for 2 days now.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose between 80-100 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • anglonut
    anglonut Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello there! I'm new here as well and I do have 100lbs. to lose. For sure. I'm just tired of being fat. Now is the time, for tommorrow is not promised to any of us.