Just found out I am Pregnant...this morning!!

Options
This will be my first pregnancy and after working hard for 6 months to lose 25 pounds...I can't help but be terrified of the inevitable weight gain that comes with being preggers!! Any helpful hints? Tips or suggestions from past moms out there? I would like to try and stay active as possible while pregnant and would be open to fitness program suggestions as well...preferably something to be done in the comfort of my home!!!

Replies

• katilynnegray
    katilynnegray Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Join the group Fit Fabulous & Pregnant on MFP
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    enjoy it and worry after...
    many people will be against this advice but enjoy it as much as you can just eat healthy but dont 'worry' about it.
    being pregnant for 1st time is amazing it'll never happen again.

congratulations x
  • momjulia101
    momjulia101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just enjoy it, and try to watch what you eat but not count calories.....My Fitness Pal will be here when you're ready to get back on it after the baby is born and you've had time to recover!
  • ahelgers10
    ahelgers10 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Enjoy it and don't worry about it. I would suggest staying active, it will make you feel better. Congrats and don't worry about it yet.
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    First off, congrats!

Second, calm down! There are tons of groups on here that can help with support.
    I have a one year old and the best advice i can give you is follow your doctors diet plan if you are worried about your weight.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Talk to your doctor about your activity and eating right. Having a healthy preganancy (and baby, of course) is way more important than how much weight you will or won't gain. The weight will come off later...