detox info

Options
does any one tried detox kit from hell or the flor-essence detox i was thinking of trying it any one have some information

Replies

• AlannaPie
    AlannaPie Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    As far as I can tell all of these detoxes have pretty much the same ingredients. Don't spend your money on anything expensive and crazy
  • Shelley130
    Options
    Didn't you just finish the cabbage soup diet? I thought that was supposed to do the same thing...

Personally I would try upping your fiber and drinking more water. Maybe try adding some green tea.
  • SHERRYDAVIS3472
    Options
    I don't know exactly what all "detoxing" entails but I figure it is mainly just clearing out your colon. If that is what you are trying to do, go to Wal-Mart and for about 2 bucks you can buy a bottle of magnesium citrate. That is what my Dr. told me to do when I have "issues".
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You WANT to try something called 'the detox kit from hell'??

Just go get a colonoscopy. The colon cleanse you have to do before is DEFINITELY from hell. :noway:
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    a cheaper solution ... drink loads of green tea and green smoothies (blend 5 types of vegetables and add a teaspoon of wheat grass powder)!
  • Shelley130
    Options
    a cheaper solution ... drink loads of green tea and green smoothies (blend 5 types of vegetables and add a teaspoon of wheat grass powder)!

I made my first green smoothie this week and it was vile :sick:

I used-
    4 leaves kale
    1 pear
    1 banana

Tasted like swamp water. What am i doing wrong?!?!?! :cry:
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options

Just go get a colonoscopy. The colon cleanse you have to do before is DEFINITELY from hell. :noway:

ROTFLMAO
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

ROTFLMAO
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha seriously!! It's awful. You have to take like 4 Dulcolax and a whole small container of Miralax. Even in two big jugs of Gatorade, that volume of Miralax never fully dissolves so whatever liquid it's in just becomes very viscous. You're in for a long night after that...