Diet Buddy?!

Options
Hey! I'm looking for a diet buddy. I've lost 20 lbs and I don't see a difference so far and my motivation is starting to drop off. I'm on here every day obsessively but I haven't really done anything forum-wise. I'm just looking to share some motivation and maybe some diet/exercise tips. Let me know!

Thanks,
Emily

Replies

• twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have also lost 20lbs and am hoping for an additional 20 by Halloween. I will add you to my friends lists :) I also joined a Halloween Challenge on here that starts tomorrow! You should join.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I've also lost 20 lbs :) I'm active too, feel free to add me anyone!
  • andrea2787
    andrea2787 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Challenges are a great way to keep yourself going. Have you tried taking your measurements? Just because the scale isn't changing, doesn't mean your measurements aren't! :)
  • alexandra0713
    alexandra0713 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support, I'm on here pretty much everyday!
  • hmm5062
    hmm5062 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you for already losing 20 pounds! I've lost a few and keep getting disappointed that its not more yet... I know I need to give it more time. Feel free to add me!!
  • klinkow
    klinkow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you can add me but i hate the word diet
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    hi! well done on your loss so far! i want to lose another 28lbs :) you can add me if you like
  • extraordinary023
    Options
    What is the Halloween Challenge? :)
  • KristiBell1
    KristiBell1 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 20 pounds too but don't really see a difference. I know my body has changed because most of my clothes are getting to be too big but I just don't see it. Feel free to add me.
  • sofia0586
    sofia0586 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    me too.

eating healthy to lose 29 lbs :)

down 4 so far!

feel free to add me!