Looking for support

Options
I am 3 1/2 months in and have lost 45 lbs, looking to lose 18 to 20 more lbs and in serious need of motivation. I try to give myself the pep talks and it works for a bit, but I'm on my own with this change and could use encouragment by seeing what anyone else is doing for themselves.

Considering what I do for a living its a constant struggle to stay on track although I have been successful so far I'm headed for the most challanging part to lose the last of the weight - anyone else looking for motivation??? Would love to hear what others are doing for their workouts to get new ideas.

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I've been on here 7 months and have only lost 20 pounds haha. Way to go!! Feel free to add me!
  • JamieCRodriguez
    JamieCRodriguez Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 3 1/2 months in and have lost 45 lbs, looking to lose 18 to 20 more lbs and in serious need of motivation. I try to give myself the pep talks and it works for a bit, but I'm on my own with this change and could use encouragment by seeing what anyone else is doing for themselves.

Considering what I do for a living its a constant struggle to stay on track although I have been successful so far I'm headed for the most challanging part to lose the last of the weight - anyone else looking for motivation??? Would love to hear what others are doing for their workouts to get new ideas.

45 lbs. in 3.5 months?!?! I say you're doing AWESOME!!! You can add me as a friend and I'll try to motivate you but from your progress I would say you inspire me!
  • gypsy_lady
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I've been dieting since January of this year and have also only lost 20lbs...just joined site today...best of luck to your continued success!
  • vtrte78
    vtrte78 Posts: 2
    Options
    I would be interested in how you lost so much weight in 3.5 months,did you work out alot?I'm also looking for a bit of motivation myself.