Looking for Diet Buddies :)

Options
I am trying to get back in gear and super depressed about gaining back all the weight I lost last year. I need to lose the weight and get healthy and I am looking for so friends that will help keep me motivated and I will do the same :)

Replies

• bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm always looking for positive people to keep me motivated!
  • aprilsakouk
    Options
    I would be happy to be your healthier lifestyle buddy. I try and stay away from the word diet. I too have had ups and downs for at least a decade if not more. I am now classified as obese even though I tend to disagree with that word also. I have been doing the exercise and eating right thing for 4 weeks now. I am highly motivated and ready to feel and see results. I am on here every day tracking my progress. Feel free to add me.
  • clcarter
    clcarter Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • chelleRmcgrath
    Options
    You can add me!
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me, the more friends the merrier! It definitely helps to have people to help motivate and keep you going! :)
  • augustine2012
    Options
    I need help too. So stay in touch and we can encourage each other

Augustine
  • kekkybelly
    Options
    Count me as a diet buddy..I just joined yesterday and am very focused.BB
  • Dreamer058
    Dreamer058 Posts: 14
    Options
    I also would like a healthy buddy. I have a lot on my plate and really want to lose this weight. I seem to do good during the day but when the evening comes I mess up. Heaven forbid I am bummed about something. Please help with suggestions so I can stay on track. Appreciate any suggestions - Dreamer058
  • PixiePickle
    PixiePickle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    add me! The more Diet Buddies, the better it is!
    :happy:
  • tanyar0408
    Options
    hello so am I, Please feel free to add me <3
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for some more great weight-loss buddies too :)
  • danihall32
    danihall32 Posts: 17
    Options
    add me!