Friends please

Options
So i've been on here for about 6 months maybe a little longer i've lost 16lbs...i get into this slump where i give up its no good...i want to lose about 10lbs with in the next month before i go on vacation i know i could do it...but i'm thinking that maybe if i had some friends on here it would encourage me :)

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you through thick and thin...literally..LOL
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Hi! YEAH for a VACATION!!! Hope you have lots of fun! My "vacation' next month is a road trip because we are moving f rom California to Ohio. with a cat. (and a boy- but he doesn't yowl like the cat does)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    You come with good references. You can add me if you like =)
  • hgambaro124
    hgambaro124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hahahaha i love you ele!!!!
    3foldchord, yeah i'm excited for vacation....i had a baby almost 3 years ago and kind of lost control after that i really need to get it together....
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Get it together, woman!! I want to see YOU in a bikini holding that kid! :tongue:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    You come with good references. You can add me if you like =)

i come with crazy.

AND getting into my bikini!
  • hgambaro124
    hgambaro124 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    me in a bikini will probably never happen not sure if i'll ever be that comfortable in my own skin lol... but thanks for the confidence...
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    You know damn well I'm NOT comfortable in my own skin..you do what you have to do. And YOU WILL do it!
  • nelsonma
    nelsonma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I will try help if you can help me too =D
  • cydh1950
    cydh1950 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with you there too! My godson is getting married in October and I so want to look good for him so he isn't embarrassed of me. His bride-to-be is adorable and I know they love me but.... I want to look as good as possible-got a new dress and everything. Looks good now but I KNOW it would look GREAT on that day if I lost some weight! Thanks for listening (reading).
  • wildflowerklc
    wildflowerklc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just got back from Vegas! I did alright. Eating out is HARD, but I shared meals with friends and stuff, so as long as you bring healthy snacks along (granola bars...bananas?) then its simple to sit down to dinner, not be STARVING...and order a salad with the dressing on the side.

I need friends too!!!
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LOL definitely not in a bikini yet and even a one piece looks scary! But like you my one of my incentives is a holiday. Feel free to add me.
  • jafhughes
    jafhughes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Like cydh1950 my motivation is a wedding (my sister's) at the start of Sept. I have lost 9lbs since mid May but would like to lose another 10 or so before the wedding. The dress is hanging on the front of my wardrobe. It is beautiful but would lol better without the extra bits hanging out over the top.
    We can motivate each other to get that 10lbs off :smile:
  • Angelpacheco
    Options
    I'm here for you. You can do it! NEVER give up. If you have a set back pick yourself up & start over.
    I always say "The weight didn't come on overnight... It won't go away overnight. It took a lot of work (food) to get in the shape we're in... It's gone take a lot of work (exercise) to get our bodies back into shape".
    You CAN do it!
  • laurajean2
    laurajean2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can add me im looking for help in loseing 90 pounds. i have a wedding to go to in oct and i don't want to be the fat family member in some ugly clothes that is not me. it's really hard to when u don't have any support around u too.