Options
13»

Replies

• kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What a great way to look at it!!
    Congratulations on ur hard work paying off. :happy:
    I concur thou wud love to see some before & after pics :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Bravo ...... your kids are lucky to have such a great dad ...... keep up the good work :smile:
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT ..! way to be.. that is so amazing :)
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    I absoutely love your attitude and the way you gage your weight loss! Good luck to you on your journey! Your inspirations on your profile page really made me smile. With your attitude, you will get there! Great work, great attitude and congratulations on your loss!
  • shygur
    shygur Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is awesome, I read your profile, I too was almost 500 lbs but not nearly so tall but struggle with the same type issues. Congratulations and keep up the great work.

Rebecca
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome awesome job! You remind me of an uncle of mine. They used to call him big Dave. Now he is a weight watchers leader. Keep up the excellent work. It would be nice to see a picture of you before and after. You are such an inspiration. :happy:
  • aqcannon
    aqcannon Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    To all those requesting my before and after (during) pics I would say this:

The one area I really struggle with is to see any difference in my pictures. I look at all the other before/after pics on here and I'm amazed at how good the "afters" look or how astounding the transformation is. I started out as a gummy lump and I'm still a gummy lump (just slightly smaller lumps). There is no amazing, "Wow look at that" kind of picture (yet--it will come I'm sure). So in a way, I'm a bit embarrassed to share. It shows just how big I was to begin with when 115 lbs seems to have no visible difference. The belt is on a different hole, the old clothes have started to fit again, I feel better, but I still can't look at myself in the mirror because I am reminded how far I have yet to go. I'm happy to share in a more private method if you prefer, but I can't, right at the moment, bear the comparison to the dudes who have lost 150 lbs and gone from a gummy lump to a Schwarzenegger-esque physique.
    Still battling the mental demons in that regard. the lifestyle is changing, but the self-esteem continues to struggle.
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    How womderful. You are doing great.
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    That is amazing! What a great visual! Congratulations!!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    that's so cute:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!