kinda surprised...

Options
i JUST started my new healthy way of eating just yesterday. i must say, today at the gym, i had SOOOO much energy. yesterday i felt like the majority of the day i was going to die. all i wanted was a pop or a piece of chocolate. but i didnt do it. well, i had one pop which is by far better then my normal 6+. but my body felt better today. my energy level at the gym was so much better, and today... im not craving as bad. i can do this. its a mental game of mind over matter. i cant believe i have been working so hard for so long, hours and hours in the gym only to come home and pig out. if i had been doing this the RIGHT way all along then i would be at my target weight already. diet really does work! bring on day 2. im gonna own u!

Replies

• eightpock
    eightpock Posts: 61
    Options
    I've fallen off the wagon.. I was going strong for awhile but stopped and just recently started trying to get back into the groove.
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    me too! i go from one extreme to another. i go hard for a while, then fall off, then hard, then off. im hoping this time i can keep it together and keep it off! a 50 lb gain in less then a year is NOT cool!
  • avavin_ac
    avavin_ac Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you....one extreme to another...I'm just starting up again. I got the fairly healthy eating down....its the time to get to the gym....I feel like all I do is work, go home to more work, sleep and do it all over again. I was going to kickboxing classes for a bit but now.................................Yesterday was my day 1 again.....hopefully I can keep at it longer than a few weeks!
  • eightpock
    Options
    I've only gained back about 4 pounds, and I've put the breaks on. Logging food now, wearing fitbit again and starting to exercise again.
  • mishelnkiki1
    mishelnkiki1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    good for both of u! well, we can hold each other accountable now! i need someone to do that for me and ill do the same for the two of u! we got this!
  • eightpock
    Options
    good for both of u! well, we can hold each other accountable now! i need someone to do that for me and ill do the same for the two of u! we got this!

DEAL! :D