How do you log juicing?

Options
Ok, so if I juice a bunch of veggies...how do I log that?

Do I log it like I was eating the whole thing?

I am a little worried about how to do this but REALLY am having a hard time incorporating veggies into my diet...just seems easier to grind them up and drink them in one nasty mess. lol

Replies

• MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Juicing loses the fiber. The fiber is pretty important. Juicing may not be your best bet.

6921816.png
  • J3SSP3NNY
    Options
    I don't have a problem getting fiber...I have a problem getting nutrients. lol

I only like broccoli, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, bell peppers, and spinach. That's not a huge variety
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    What nutrients are you missing? That sounds like you're getting a good variety from that.
  • angelcop74
    angelcop74 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There actually isnt a problem getting fiber.. it's the opposite..

Im with you though OP, i have no idea how to log it, so i havent been logging my food when i juice. I honestly dont think it's worth the time unless you're drinking tons of juice, and eating your cal goal up to the very last cal. :)

Good luck! And here's a link. Don't know where you're getting your info, but i've found helpful info here: http://www.jointhereboot.com/protein-the-reboot-setting-the-record-straight/
  • rcthale
    rcthale Posts: 141
    Options
    Juicing gives you almost all the calories. The body can't process fiber, so it has no energy value. I'm sorry that this sounds negative. Log whatever you put into the juicer.