Any one want to do 30 day shred or zumba?

Options
I have been wanting to loose weight but I seem to stop every time. I am looking to find people who I can share my results with, and that will keep me going :). I just ordered 30 day shred and zumba in the mail, so once I get them I will start. Is any one out there willing to do this with me? Feel free to share your stories about zumba and 30 day shred :)

Replies

• QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm actually doing both lol.
    I have zumba for the wii though.
    I really enjoy it. 30 day shred is really good in my opinion, and zumba just feels like dancing :laugh:
  • Cherryfire64
    Options
    I have zumba for wii, I just ordered zumba 2 yesterday! I am wanting to do both at the same time. Have you lost any weight or inches yet?
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 2 of the shred today, so it's Day 11 for me. It's a fun workout to do, I actually look forward to doing it now!
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 DS right now, feel free to add me anyone :)
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did the first day of 30 Day Shred today. Feel free to add me and we can start tomorrow :)
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I finished Day 8 of 30DS this morning. It's a really great workout. :) Zumba is fun, but my Kinect doesn't really work well in my living room and doesn't always want to work right so it's tough for me to even get motivated to spend 20 min trying to get it to work X.X I've heard there are DVD's for it though. It's probably cheaper too!
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba for Xbox Kinect. I have yet to try it haha! I love zumba though!
  • pixestix75
    Options
    I am a Zumba addict .. tell me more about the 30 day shred .. feel free to add me
  • swweis
    swweis Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tried to skip to level 2 today after 8 days of level 1 - I'll be back on level 1 tomorrow. :grumble:
    Going on vacation starting Friday, going to TRY and keep up with it while I am away. Feel free to add me, anyone :smile:
  • mhuch110
    mhuch110 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 8 of the Shred and I go to Zumba at a local dance studio 2x a week. I love them both! Feel free to add me if you want some encouragement!

PS....My sister is just north of you, in Ft. Collins! I love Colorado!
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I started 30 day shred and loved levels 1 & 2. level 3 is hell and i gave up. I want to start again, add me and let me know when you do it and I will join you!
  • cathiaflock
    cathiaflock Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting to loose weight but I seem to stop every time. I am looking to find people who I can share my results with, and that will keep me going :). I just ordered 30 day shred and zumba in the mail, so once I get them I will start. Is any one out there willing to do this with me? Feel free to share your stories about zumba and 30 day shred :)

I have Zumba Exhilarate dvd's and it is amazing!!! I'll be willing to give it a go for 30 days with you!!
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have zumba for wii, I just ordered zumba 2 yesterday! I am wanting to do both at the same time. Have you lost any weight or inches yet?

I lost a few, but then I fell off the wagon :grumble:
    I'm back on it though. I just incorporated zumba back in because 30DS was killing me :laugh:
  • Cherryfire64
    Options
    That is my problem. I needed encouragement :)
  • melbaby701
    melbaby701 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh I love the Zumba on my Xbox. I have done it 3 days now.
    Would love to join.
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for when I need a little direction, most of my dancing is free style, but it's cool to see the improvements in your scores etc. It tends to work better for competitive people(or so it seems to me) I'm content sweating my butt off in my room jammin. I have the zumba for wii and xbox kinects it gets the most use when I take turns with my mom or various sisters if they're over.(otherwise I start my timer n dance till I can't, or a set time limit if I'm limited on time :) ) Either way, dancing's a great workout and if you enjoy what your doing it's more likely that you'll do it more often while building your discipline! ;)