My story in process [40 lbs down / 20 lbs to go!]

Options
ali_supaslim
ali_supaslim Posts: 34 Member
I am not at my goal yet but getting close.
I joined MFP in Feb 2010 and have lost 50 pounds total of which 10 pounds has found it's way back to me. I stopped tracking in Nov 2011 and just recently started again after maintaining my weightless for awhile. Moving to a new place and being more social resulted in 10 lbs coming back on, but I am determined to lose the 10 and then last 10 to my goal.

5'10"
SW 230 lbs - Size 18/20
CW 190 lbs - Size 14
GW 170 lbs
UGW 150 lbs

I am a mother of 3 gorgeous kids and I have made it my goal to show them what you can do when you put your mind to it. My youngest (9 yo boy) recently started checking out the calories on just about everything he touches and although this is a good habit, I hope its not the beginning to something more troublesome (he needs to gain some weight if anything).

Through proper diet and exercise I am hoping to get to my goal and maintain my weightless for the rest of my life. I have recently started strength training with weights and resistance bands and have loved the results so far. I went from walking to jogging to sprint intervals in the last 4 months and my body loves to run. It just takes some time to get back into it and then its more of an addiction/craving.

I am hoping to make more new friends on MFP and share the support to reaching out goals!

I have never posted pictures before, so I hope it works the first time. 40 down - 20 to go!!!!

230lbs.jpg

215lbs.jpg

215lbs-2.jpg

205lbs.jpg

195lbs.jpg

190lbs.jpg

185lbs.jpg

Replies

• niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG you look great:)
  • lisamarie64
    lisamarie64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • friend2cptsolo
    friend2cptsolo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • thoroneil
    thoroneil Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am not at my goal yet but getting close.
    I joined MFP in Feb 2010 and have lost 50 pounds total of which 10 pounds has found it's way back to me. I stopped tracking in Nov 2011 and just recently started again after maintaining my weightless for awhile. Moving to a new place and being more social resulted in 10 lbs coming back on, but I am determined to lose the 10 and then last 10 to my goal.

5'10"
    SW 230 lbs - Size 18/20
    CW 190 lbs - Size 14
    GW 170 lbs
    UGW 150 lbs

I am a mother of 3 gorgeous kids and I have made it my goal to show them what you can do when you put your mind to it. My youngest (9 yo boy) recently started checking out the calories on just about everything he touches and although this is a good habit, I hope its not the beginning to something more troublesome (he needs to gain some weight if anything).

Through proper diet and exercise I am hoping to get to my goal and maintain my weightless for the rest of my life. I have recently started strength training with weights and resistance bands and have loved the results so far. I went from walking to jogging to sprint intervals in the last 4 months and my body loves to run. It just takes some time to get back into it and then its more of an addiction/craving.

I am hoping to make more new friends on MFP and share the support to reaching out goals!

I have never posted pictures before, so I hope it works the first time. 40 down - 20 to go!!!!

230lbs.jpg

215lbs.jpg

215lbs-2.jpg

205lbs.jpg

195lbs.jpg

190lbs.jpg

185lbs.jpg
    We didnt get put on this earth because we were weak.. Rather We got here Because we Were Strong.. Stubborn.. Passionate.. If We Try we can Do anything.. Right.. Facing people is hard.. But facing yourself and knowing its time too Change thats the challenge.. Give Your Self a pat on your back For not only wanting too change but trying too be a good rule model..
    Great Job..
  • lstranko
    lstranko Posts: 4
    Options
    You might as well be my weight loss twin! Except I'm starting with 247 pounds...down to 240 now! Thanks for sharing!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Great success! That last pic with the black dress is AWESOME! :smokin:
  • milli51
    milli51 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    wyg. you look fabulous.
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on track. You can get there. :)
  • ali_supaslim
    ali_supaslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the encouragement! It's a long journey but we are not alone!
  • sarabelle0
    sarabelle0 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!! Also...I want those strappy shoes.
  • dyskras
    dyskras Posts: 54
    Options
    You look up amazing. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Looking amazing girl. Keep up the great work!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done :-)
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you go girl!! looking fab :)

15995782.png
  • thelolapaulina
    Options
    Good Job, Keep up the good work
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look awesome! Add me as a friend if you'd like, you're great motivation!!!
  • trenley
    trenley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the change in your face. It shows off your beautiful bone structure!
  • bellefr
    bellefr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I'm fairly new to MFP and would love to follow some super success stories like yours.
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the good work!
  • Lima84
    Lima84 Posts: 2
    Options
    YAY! That's awesome! You remind me of my friend Tosha. Keep up the good work! I'm 2lbs down and counting! So inspired! Actually just got offered a cookie and kindly declined!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!