Waking up at 5am for a workout.

Options
Those of you with children. Do you wake up before the kids do just to get your workout in and by the time afternoon hits are you exhausted or does it seem to work out pretty well for you? I have a 3 year old. She lets me workout but with my small living room she feels the need to help me out.. Causing me not to give it my all LOL Im sure those of you know that. Any tips are appericated! :D

Replies

• Dhemeyer
    Dhemeyer Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I totally sympathize with having a "helpful" toddler (mine workout helper is 2.5 and things my workouts are meant for her entertainment, lol) I actually find that I don't struggle as much in the afternoons of the morning I work out at 5am than I do on the days I work out later. My suggestion is to bite the bullet and get it done ASAP in the AM>
    best wishes!
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much sweetie. Thats what im going to start doing then. I appericate it!! :D
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 5am just so I can shower before my kids are up. To exercise and shower I would be up at 4:30. Not going to happen. I exercise while they are distracted, or they do it with me.
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I wakt up at 5a.m. it works best for me as I have 2 babies:)