Newbie from texas

Options
shannajojo
shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
Hello. My name is Shanna. I'm from Dallas, Texas. I"m 32 years old, and would like to lose 60 lbs. Hope everyone here reaches their weight loss goals. God bless you all!

Replies

• sapienti
    sapienti Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome Shanna,

Welcome to the MFP family! You're in the right place, and it's such a good thing that you came into the forums! Why?... because now that you've reached out, people will reach out to you. And, it's excellent that you have a goal weight in mind.

All you have to do is log your foods & exercise - there is no right or wrong way to do it, & almost everything is already in the system. Add some friends and we'll keep you motivated. As you you find yourself here more and more often, you'll learn more about your body, your behavior, and what you need to tweak to achieve whatever fitness goals you set out for yourself. Again, welcome.

--Dan
  • katiekatelin
    Options
    if you want a awesome friend add me!!
  • joeyplatypus92
    Options
    hey there! im from texas too :)
  • cortneyrc
    cortneyrc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm from Austin! I'm trying to lose around 30-40 pounds...feel free to add me if you would like some motivation :)
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Dallas area as well, Frisco to be exact. Welcome and good luck!!
  • kittyhug1986
    kittyhug1986 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi add me, I am also in Dallas TX. Well Grapevine actually but DFW area anyway.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Austin here if you still need some native friends.
  • fitfunnygal
    Options
    Welcome, I'm new too. Just started this last weekend. Add me we care share in all our goals! LOL
  • lydiad20
    lydiad20 Posts: 4
    Options
    From Fort Worthless over here!! Origionally from San Antonio.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Prosper... Other side of Frisco...
  • knittingbandmom
    knittingbandmom Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi Shanna!

I'm in Carrollton here. I started with 60 but am now down to 50. This is an awesome group of folks and a fabulous way to help you achieve your goals. Good luck. You can do it!
  • didans
    didans Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Shanna! I'm in Dallas, too!
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    McKinney here!! Add me if you like!!