I dont eat a lot...

Options
so i thought. i always said i dont know why im so fat i dont even eat that much! then ive been adding everything thats coming in since ive joined MFP and damn! even a peach is over 70 calories.. gosh. some of the things ive been eating is so not worth the calories it has. I mean the peach isn't bad but the peach plus "whatever else" is. :noway:

Replies

• mrsheu
    mrsheu Posts: 30
    Options
    Soda and other sugary drinks were my problem. Now they are not worth my calories. I allow myself one once in awhile as a treat though!
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I haven't really had to change my meals at all.
    just the drinks and mindless grazing
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I actually eat more often and more volume--a.k.a fruits and veggies--now. I used to pretty much fast until I got home from work in the evening, then order a whole pizza or six items off the Taco Bell menu and go crazy. :laugh:

Just eat what MFP tells you, or close to it. At least 1200 calories. I eat a peach on a daily basis...love them and full of fiber and antioxidants. Don't be afraid of healthy foods like that peach...just stay away from junk and log it all, you'll be OK! :drinker:
  • mc5daisies
    mc5daisies Posts: 14
    Options
    I haven't really had to change my meals at all.
    just the drinks and mindless grazing

OMG, i think im a drinker and mindless grazer! lol
  • mc5daisies
    Options
    I actually eat more often and more volume--a.k.a fruits and veggies--now. I used to pretty much fast until I got home from work in the evening, then order a whole pizza or six items off the Taco Bell menu and go crazy. :laugh:

Just eat what MFP tells you, or close to it. At least 1200 calories. I eat a peach on a daily basis...love them and full of fiber and antioxidants. Don't be afraid of healthy foods like that peach...just stay away from junk and log it all, you'll be OK! :drinker:

I am trying to stay close to 1200 now that ive noticed im sneaking things in a shouldn't. Believe me i'm logging it all and learning about myself too. I just found out im a drinker and mindless grazer. it sounds so much like me. thankx! :drinker:
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You'd be surprised how often you eat when you aren't paying much attention. Just because it's not a full meal doesn't mean the calories don't add up!
  • chaverland77
    chaverland77 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! I'm sooo not a coffee drinker, think I'm way to young for that lol, But I must confess my weaknesses...
    1. I must have a 32 oz fountain drink full of ice first thing in the morning since I DONT drink coffee
    2. I love ice cream! I will give up good food for it!:laugh:
    3. I've learned that Budweiser makes a 55 calorie beer :love:
    4. I found when logging everything that I like lots of startches
    5. I honestly never realized that by not eating the "1200" diet I'd set myself on was bad for me....(is it really tho..one could argue..)

I realized that all the good stuff was really bad but there's days when I want it anyway!!!!!! I do cheat and cut cormers but I do always add them in...even If I have to give up something else in its place:bigsmile:
  • mc5daisies
    Options
    Totally agree! I'm sooo not a coffee drinker, think I'm way to young for that lol, But I must confess my weaknesses...
    1. I must have a 32 oz fountain drink full of ice first thing in the morning since I DONT drink coffee
    2. I love ice cream! I will give up good food for it!:laugh:
    3. I've learned that Budweiser makes a 55 calorie beer :love:
    4. I found when logging everything that I like lots of startches
    5. I honestly never realized that by not eating the "1200" diet I'd set myself on was bad for me....(is it really tho..one could argue..)

I realized that all the good stuff was really bad but there's days when I want it anyway!!!!!! I do cheat and cut cormers but I do always add them in...even If I have to give up something else in its place:bigsmile:

guess im ancient cause i love coffee!! i dont drink any soft drinks. but i totally agreee on #2! hehe and about all that good stuff, im sure we just eat too much of it. :bigsmile: