what feature do you love most about YOURSELF?

nothing1994
nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
Everyone has to atleast like one thing!

For me:

It used to be my eyes *bright hazel* untill i realized how much compliments my eye lashes get

People 8/10 x think i have mascara on when.i dont

And when i got mascara on they think they are fake eye lashes

Woo!

*EDIT : it can be something you LIKE or LOVE hence the first sentence about everyone liking something :)*

Your turn!

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    My eyes and smile.
  • Jbjessi
    Jbjessi Posts: 288
    My boobs.. lol they give me confidence make my waist look small and they're just nice
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    I would have to say my calves & thighs, along with my waist....I've noticed a huge change in my legs since starting 3 months ago (I can see muscle in them now where before I couldn't)....and with my waist it's really slimmed down :)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    I wouldn't say LOVE, but i think my broad shoulders are my best asset. :smokin:
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    even though they make me bliiiind and are just plain brown, i like my eyes :) my bf says they're bambi eyes :)
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    My chest and shortness (and my lips?)...Im 5 6'
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Abs.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Not sure I would use the word love...but I get a lot of compliments on my eyes....and boobs... :p
  • 33neenaj
    33neenaj Posts: 306
    my elbows
  • Eyes, Smile, And Personality.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    My eyes. :D
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    < ~~~ legs ;)
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    My skin. I don't grow hair on my arms and legs so it feels as smooth as a baby's butt. :blushing:
  • Scalesareforthefishes
    Scalesareforthefishes Posts: 92 Member
    My dark brown hair that goes down to my waist, actually it's a bit longer then my waist now ( I'm to afraid to cut it off! I love my long hair! ) :happy:
    and my dark brown eyes :D
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    eyes
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    My butt lol. I used to hate it soooo much but now that I'm more tone and catch people starting at it (and know what a huge turn on it is for my boyfriend) I've grown to really like it! I like being able to be thin but have some curves! I get shy when I'm in a bathing suite tho but I like the way it looks in jeans.

I feel like as a girl you should have boobs or a butt, since I'm severely lacking in the boobs department I'll just have to settle.

@Scale (I cant remember the rest of your user name lol) I used to have hair like that then I cut 6 inches off of it. It felt like losing part of me! But i like it now it's so much easier to deal with but I miss my long hair =(. You loojk like you have nice legs too!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 573 Member
    My hair... I hated it growing up but it gets the most comments and my feet are purdy.
  • jeffbond
    jeffbond Posts: 4 Member
    Definitely my *kitten*, you could bounce a quarter off it. Ive been told, lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    My eyes & now my *kitten* as well lol
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Practically- brain as that earns me money!