Been Here for a bit Need Friends

Options
Im 36 Have a heart condition I was born with I have been using MFP seriously now for 7 days. I would love more friends that would motivate and share tips and I will do the same. I have a great support system at home but I could use friends that are using MFP and understands whats going on. My goal is to lose 160lbs so I have a ways to go so a great support system would be wonderful and I will cheer you on as well.
thank you
Sandra

24166366.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Angelpacheco
    Options
    Sandra,
    I understand your position or at least I think I can. I have MS & there are times I can't do things because of a "Flare".
    I keep telling myself though... I WILL do what I can... When I can. I will NOT give up! If I can't do the treadmill... I'll left some weights with my arms... If I can't do anything at the time I'll make sure I eat raw veggies & stay on track with my eating.
    You WILL succeed! I'm here to cheer you on!

GOOOOOOOOOO SANDRA! (now I might need it to one day lol)
  • amiers11
    amiers11 Posts: 33
    Options
    Feel free to add me for the motivation :happy:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    i added you.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me if you want!
  • kdavina
    kdavina Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I added you. I have a few health issues (heart, migraines, asthma, etc...)
  • candy69apple79
    candy69apple79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much and I will definetly cheer you on as well. I totaly understand where your coming from and Im so thrilled to see Im not in this alone thank you:smile:
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Glad to help where I can. Go get it!
  • candy69apple79
    candy69apple79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    thank you for adding me
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • ginamc04
    ginamc04 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone!!!!
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    good luck with everything. feel free to add me :) (goes for everyone)
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    lol I feel like I"m trawling the 'need friends' posts, but I think it does make a difference. Add me if you'd like, same goes for anyone in this post. Seeing others going through the same process.. definitely helps!
  • therfc
    therfc Posts: 11
    Options
    Good for you on making the move to engage in healthy habits. You will have one friend request coming your way from me.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I think the more support and motivation we all have, the better our journey is. I could certainly use some new friends who are active and supportive :))
  • momjulia101
    momjulia101 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started about a week ago too, and like it so far, but I know I'll need motivation to stick with it too. :)