Energy booster??

Options
I have been eating well and working out for a little over a month now and have been seeing GREAT results. When I started I had so much energy and felt like I had time for anything, now I'm starting to feel a little less motivated and find myself dragging at the gym ( while still eat pretty good) I'm just wondering if there is a SAFE and healthy way to boost my energy or metabolism?? I have a bottle of slimquich that I never used from a few months ago and it says it increases your energy level but want to use something safe? If you could give me some advice that would be great!!!

Replies

• iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi, first congratulation on your success..you mentioned you are eating healthy, but are you staying above 1200 calories? are you getting enough rest, drinking enough water or taking time off from exercising to give your body a rest.

Sometime a break from exercising to rest your body can be all you need. If nothing works see your Dr. to ensure that there is not another reason...

Good luck:wink:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Increase your water intake, you may not be as hydrated as you think you are and I know when I get dehydrated that's the feeling I get.
  • Happy_Taco
    Happy_Taco Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A couple of other things might help:

1.) Sleep? this one is hard - try to get a few really good night's sleep in during the week - it's hard for alot of people but that might be it.
    2.) if you recently stopped eating certain things like soda, or reduced your caffeine intake, you may just be in a slump for now where your body is getting used to it.
    3.) it is winter, which means flu season, alot of people have colds, etc that may slow them down.

Good luck!
  • trinitydaks
    Options
    If you want something HEALTHY and for ENERGY - check out the new Hybrid ALL HEALTHY energy drink - MonaVie Emv.
    It is 80% juice. Has 200% of your Vitamin B, and 100% of your vitamin C, and 1 can is equivalent to 5-6 servings of Fruit.
    It is amazing. Compared to the other energy drinks that only give you an hour and then a crash - this stuff gives you sustainable energy - and last anywhere from 3--5 hours of energy - and NO CRASH... It is amazing - and if your worried about caffiene - one can has less than a cup of coffee.... and it is all scientifically backed with a lot of research.

Check it out here: http://monavie-emv.com - this site has comparisons and scientific data.

My whole family has replaced all those chemical filled ones with this now... it is amazing. And we are happy now that on those days that we can't eat 7-10 servings of Fruit and vegetables, we are at least getting 5-6 now...

And the price is more than comparible to others. Actually when you consider the number of hours this one provides...it is actually a lot cheaper. AND NO CHEMICALS to boot... How can anyone go wrong.

Hope this information is helpful for you. I love sharing this stuff.

Danielle :smile:
    Another site to check out: http://www.the-team.biz/mv996586
  • trinitydaks
    Options
    OH - and one more thing about the EMV energy drink - the added nutrition helps your body to fight a lot of other things like the FLU...

AND there is a very high level of ANTIOXIDANTS... which everyone needs. It has the ACAI (ah-sigh-ee) berry which is scientifically proven to be 10 times the level of antioxidants than a blueberry has...

Cheers...
    :happy:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Are you logging all your food? I'm looking at your diary and I'm not sure that you are eating enough. In the past week there has only been 1 day that you actually ate all your calories. Several days there is a huge amount of calories that you don't eat, one day it was over 1,400!! That's a huge deficit and I could see that being a problem when it comes to your energy levels. It doesn't look like you are fueling your body enough for all the exercise you're doing and you are running out of gas.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I am sort of going through the same thing...read my topic about it here, maybe it'll help give you some ideas.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/72421-i-have-no-energy