Even more motivation...

Options
I recently found out I may be getting the duty assignment I wanted. Hopefully I will be stationed where I would like to go as well. That would be Florida. St. Petersburg to be exact. Land of beaches, babes and the Bucs. Woo Hoo. Now I am happily married, so this doesn't really matter to me, but it would be nice to not be the fatty fat on the beach and have all the young ladies checking out a 30 something year-old dad. I am sure my wife wouldn't mind having some of the young dudes glancing at her either. This will be a new thing to add to the list of motivators to help me shed these last few pounds.

On the other hand, my new duty assignment will be Marine Corps Recruiter. SO regardless of where I may end up, you cant be a fat Marine and expect high school aged children to want to be like you.

Anybody else recently pick up any new motivation.

Replies

• kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've got a new motivation lately. To get hot and skinny so I can divorce you and be able to pick up dudes. ;)

Just kidding. Or am I? ...DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN.

I don't even know why I'm posting this, since you're sitting right behind me. You creeper.
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow! First off good luck and I hope you get the one you wanted!!!!

My guy finally stepped it up and we decided when we will be getting married :) I graduate in April and as long as I stay at the top of my class I get placed in a job (which I am sure will happen I over study :P ) so for me I need to kick myself into really moving and finding something to fit in with my school as I start back up for the last 9 months on Monday.

I want to look perfect on the wedding day. He gave me my promise ring aka the thing sitting on my finger so people know I'm his and is almost there saving for me ring so it'll still be a surprise so I know I have to look good for that engament picture too!

Can't wait to get back into shape after I'm done taking care of him being sick the next few days I am going non-stop!!
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    i have pretty consistent motivation.

my daughters for one. i don't want to be the "Fat" mom. i want them to be proud of their mom!!
    and the other two are, getting back out there and dating again. i want to be confident when the clothes come off, LOL!
    and if i ever do get to move back to destin, FL. i want to be able to confidently wear a bathing suit 24/7! hahahaha!!! living at the beach really is amazing motivation ;-)